The Student Room Group

Is there any point me applying for medicine with prelimary year a104?

Prelimary year is for those who only took one science. I got an A in my a/a sociology which I have dropped before I got my results, a B in a/s Biology, a B in a/s psychology and a D in health and social. In health and social I got an A in the coursework then the exam went terrible so I will retake the exam. Is there any point me applying for a104 when the entry requirements for my full a levels will be AAA and C in my a/s?
Reply 1
Original post by Samsw
Prelimary year is for those who only took one science. I got an A in my a/a sociology which I have dropped before I got my results, a B in a/s Biology, a B in a/s psychology and a D in health and social. In health and social I got an A in the coursework then the exam went terrible so I will retake the exam. Is there any point me applying for a104 when the entry requirements for my full a levels will be AAA and C in my a/s?

Hi there

Take a look at our page here for foundation years for medicine: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medical_School_Foundation_and_Widening_Access_to_Medicine_Programs

If you are predicted AAA then you are fine to apply as long as you're eligible for each individual foundation year course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending