The Student Room Group

Have you ever been cheated on?

Recently a friend of mine broke up with his 3 year girlfriend because he caught her cheating on him. She'd been sexting other guys and quite literally found her in bed with another guy.
This got me thinking about what I'd do if my girlfriend cheated on me. I 100% trust my girlfriend and I don't doubt her honesty and commitment to our relationship. But, that's exactly what my friend thought of his girlfriend.

I'm just curious as to whether you've ever been cheated on/by your partner and if so how you dealt with it? and even more so, how they dealt with it?

In my friends case the girl was nasty and blunt to him and told him she didn't want to be with him anymore and the only reason she was still with him was because of their financial commitments together (they were living together).
I think my ex ex may have cheated, I don't know for sure though. I know he was sexting some whale of a girl we both knew - she was a massive slut and I was holding out on sex because I didn't feel ready, and deep down I knew I didn't want to lose my virginity to him. The relationship was on the way out so I wasn't really that fussed, we were young and only together for 8 months, I don't really count it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending