The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Computer Animation Arts / Computer Visualisation and Animation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by xtina_salinas
Haha... apparently it's reached 50 minutes...

Yeahh. Practically live there instead :closedeyes:

:frown: Anyway enough about sushi. What about you and cookies? :biggrin: Faves? You all pro?

The worst of unilets are still going to be much closer than Corfe house! AND CHEAPER! I think all unilets must be within a four mile radius. I don't think I saw a single one today more than 2.5 miles out. That's about a 15 minute bike ride.

Original post by CCT
LOVE cookies! ...as long as they don't have egg in them, I'm allergic :frown:

Oh goddamit, my oat and raisin cookies are famous. Why do you have to be difficult? I'm going to have to find an egg-free recipe to keep you happy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by Vikasi
You overestimate how much I go out. At least I stopped going to Big Wok a few years back. Somehow keep ending up at Ming Moon, even though it ain't my fancy.

She goes by Christy. I see many a confused moment between you in the future! Field trip to London?

Oo i seee. I might use my first name anyway so there might not be any confusion. Haha, field trip just for Wasabi? xD
Reply 22
Oo i seee. I might use my first name anyway so there might not be any confusion. Haha, field trip just for Wasabi? xD

Yes.

What about Chris, or Tina?
Reply 23

Ah my "official" name is different too so we shall see, and going London just for Wasabi may be a bit too much to spend just to have a taste XD
Original post by Vikasi
The worst of unilets are still going to be much closer than Corfe house! AND CHEAPER! I think all unilets must be within a four mile radius. I don't think I saw a single one today more than 2.5 miles out. That's about a 15 minute bike ride.

Oh goddamit, my oat and raisin cookies are famous. Why do you have to be difficult? I'm going to have to find an egg-free recipe to keep you happy.

True that. I'm trying to find their email now. Saves money too if i get a bike.

Hahaha, you two sound married. xD
Reply 25
Original post by CCT
Ah my "official" name is different too so we shall see, and going London just for Wasabi may be a bit too much to spend just to have a taste XD

I guess it could be a detour while on a trip to London for more important matters.
30 people on the course, right? 27 more to find!

True that. I'm trying to find their email now. Saves money too if i get a bike.

Hahaha, you two sound married. xD

We did spend a night together.
[email protected]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CCT

What is your "official" name CCT, if it is no secret? :tongue:

Haha, have you ever been to London?
Reply 27

Of course! Currently living in Windsor! (as a side note, I keep editing my recent posts when I have something to add. Watch out for that)
Original post by Vikasi
I guess it could be a detour while on a trip to London for more important matters.
30 people on the course, right? 27 more to find!

We did spend a night together.
[email protected]

30 people? I thought it was 50?

Haha, that's obvious :wink: oo and thanks!
Reply 29

Haha, you'll know when we meet in Bournemouth, it's a very unusual name so you'll be able to tell right away.:biggrin:

I have actually, I went through there for my interview at Hertfordshire and when I got stranded with Vikasi after the Bournemouth interview. That was fun. :s-smilie:
Reply 30
30 people? I thought it was 50?

Haha, that's obvious :wink: oo and thanks!

Wasn't it about a 100 between the three animation courses? I have no idea now.

Original post by CCT
Haha, you'll know when we meet in Bournemouth, it's a very unusual name so you'll be able to tell right away.:biggrin:

I have actually, I went through there for my interview at Hertfordshire and when I got stranded with Vikasi after the Bournemouth interview. That was fun. :s-smilie:

Ah yes, the midnight dash through London to get a place to sleep on the other side of the country from bloody Birmingham.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Vikasi
Of course! Currently living in Windsor! (as a side note, I keep editing my recent posts when I have something to add. Watch out for that)

Ahhh that's not even that far! Loool, I have noticed!
Original post by CCT

Ahh people are coming from Europe and might have different unique names. But I guess I can treat this as a game to find you. :tongue: Slyly leave raisin cookies and see who jumps for it first?
Oo when was your interview at Hertfordshire?
Reply 33
Ahh people are coming from Europe and might have different unique names. But I guess I can treat this as a game to find you. :tongue: Slyly leave raisin cookies and see who jumps for it first?
Oo when was your interview at Hertfordshire?

Haha nice plan! If you guess right the first time, I'll treat you to a cookie instead :tongue:

Erm...21st of February
Reply 34
Original post by CCT
Haha nice plan! If you guess right the first time, I'll treat you to a cookie instead :tongue:

Because you can't have it yourself? Ooof, buurn!

Anyway, favourite animated shows at the minute?
I highly recommend Gravity Falls. It's great.

Christina, have you seen How To Train Your Dragon 2? I got the artbook the other day, it's so pretty that I could've eaten it!

My Herts interview was on 24th of Jan.
Reply 35
Original post by Vikasi

Christina, have you seen How To Train Your Dragon 2? I got the artbook the other day, it's so pretty that I could've eaten it!

Who said it'll have egg in it? :tongue: Don't worry I'll get you one too if I lose the bet, but you can't cheat and tell her!
Original post by CCT

Erm...21st of February

Oo a prizee :tongue: How rewarding

21st February? I was in that interview day too! What do you look like?
Original post by Vikasi

My Herts interview was on 24th of Jan.

Loooool

I was going to see How To Train Your Dragon 2! omgomg, the trailer got me kinda hyped. Still need to see it. ;0 don't get me jelly, you have the artbook? That must've been expensiveee.

Waow, your interview was really early!
Reply 38
Oo a prizee :tongue: How rewarding

21st February? I was in that interview day too! What do you look like?

Really??:eek: Oh wow small world :smile: this will make the guessing easier but oh wells, I'm Chinese. There wasn't a lot of Chinese people that day so you probably saw me.
Original post by CCT
Really??:eek: Oh wow small world :smile: this will make the guessing easier but oh wells, I'm Chinese. There wasn't a lot of Chinese people that day so you probably saw me.

Hmmmm Hmmmm. Wait, did you have a morning appointment or an evening one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending