The Student Room Group

UWE confirmed my place !! Still waiting for an email?

I've been up since 7 am checking my emails to see whether I had been accepted, and I have. However, I have yet to receive a letter from the Uni with my user and pass to get into the welcome section.

Furthermore, as everyone else knows Uni is due to start so, and I have heard accommodation is expected to be full - what can I do as I'm definitely not living at home? :s-smilie:

Congrats on your results/acceptances.
Original post by Made in Tyrone
I've been up since 7 am checking my emails to see whether I had been accepted, and I have. However, I have yet to receive a letter from the Uni with my user and pass to get into the welcome section.

Furthermore, as everyone else knows Uni is due to start so, and I have heard accommodation is expected to be full - what can I do as I'm definitely not living at home? :s-smilie:

Congrats on your results/acceptances.

You've got a place, congrats! Don't stress out too much about not receiving that email yet as loads of others will be in the same situation. Maybe give the uni a call later this afternoon and ask if they know when you should expect to receive it. They're probably being sent out in batches and you'll receive it all in good time. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending