The Student Room Group

Cancer Research Accelerate Scheme 2024

Has anyone applied to the CRUK 2024 Accelerate scheme? I have just done my application for the Policy, Information and Communications scheme.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Annie189
Has anyone applied to the CRUK 2024 Accelerate scheme? I have just done my application for the Policy, Information and Communications scheme.

Yep I applied for the Fundraising one! Haven't heard back yet from stage 1
Same I applied to the fundraising and marketing scheme but haven’t heard anything. Only the Neil’s they sent saying they are gonna need another 2-3weeks but that was like 2 ish weeks ago.
Reply 3
Hi, wishing everyone a good new year!!! I've applied for the Chief Operating Office (COO) but haven't heard back yet :smile:
Reply 4
Hi, I also haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully in the next week or so we will!
Reply 5
has anyone heard anything yet? i got an email saying they were still considering my application but i'm worried that means they've invited people to the next stage and they're simply keeping me on the reserve list!
Reply 6
Original post by clararoche
has anyone heard anything yet? i got an email saying they were still considering my application but i'm worried that means they've invited people to the next stage and they're simply keeping me on the reserve list!

I’ve not heard back either, probably taking some time to process everyones applications. Hopefully next week 🙂 .
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by clararoche

I also got that email!
Reply 8
Hi all! Just to provide another data point I applied to the Technology one and received an email a few days ago saying they are still considering applications!
Reply 9
Has anyone heard back from this accelerate scheme
Original post by Erkahium

Still nothing yet I only got an email saying they were considering my application still and they will get back to me.
Reply 11
Original post by Erkahium

Nope, not yet
Reply 12
Has anyone got an email? I just logged onto the website to see my application and it says 'interview', under 'My application status'. A few days ago, it just said 'Application received' but I haven't gotten an email or anything
Reply 13
Hi there I just logged in it says interview too I thought we were meant to do a SJT ??
Reply 14
Original post by Annie189
Has anyone got an email? I just logged onto the website to see my application and it says 'interview', under 'My application status'. A few days ago, it just said 'Application received' but I haven't gotten an email or anything

Hi there I just saw it says interview under application status I’m confused isn’t there a SJT ??
Reply 15
Yes, I also thought that the SJT was the next stage! So not sure!
Hey yh I just logged in and saw I have an interview but no email yet
For the people who have the interview bit on their application, which schemes did you apply for? I applied for policy, information and communications and haven't heard anything back yet
Reply 18
Original post by brooke.armstrong
For the people who have the interview bit on their application, which schemes did you apply for? I applied for policy, information and communications and haven't heard anything back yet

I applied for that one too. I haven't had an email or anything. It just says interview under the application status bit so not sure what that means
Original post by brooke.armstrong

I applied for the Technology scheme
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest