The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Introduce yourself

Well I noticed a similar thing on a thread for a different uni, and thought it would be nice to do one for Leicester uni, now that we have our own sub-forum :smile:
right...well I just thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can find out each others courses, accomodation, names, and how people are feeling about going to Uni.
So I'll start:
I'm Kim, and I live in Huddersfield
When I start at Leicester I'll be studying French and Spanish
Accomodation - sent the form off, but haven't had a reply yet :frown: will let you know when I find out
As for going to uni, bit worried about leaving home, but looking forward to gonig to uni and having freedom! So I'm excited and a little bit nervous at the same time
Reply 1
Oh dammit, sorry kim ive just seen this, I wouldnt have started an introductory thread too otherwise
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Drumroll..... Im hannah and i live in Surrey. im gonna be doin Physiology and living in New hall at some place called the Croft. i'm excited about goin but worried about living on my own havin to remember to go to the shops and not blowing up a washing machine when i do my washing.
Reply 3
I gave it my best shot, but those ba****ds just wouldn't blow up :mad:
Reply 4
You obviously just didnt ram enough in. "forgeting" to take your keys out of your jeans may help.

just a random question i was debating with my mum if u know... in halls if you need a new lightbulb do u get it or do they??? (I no its random)
Reply 5
hannahb
You obviously just didnt ram enough in. "forgeting" to take your keys out of your jeans may help.

just a random question i was debating with my mum if u know... in halls if you need a new lightbulb do u get it or do they??? (I no its random)
they do it, thats what you pay for :smile:
Reply 6
Amy
they do it, thats what you pay for :smile:

oh well when they inspected my room as I was moving in they noticed the bulb above the sink isnt working and I still dont have a new one, now I dont wanna complain and be charged for it lol :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending