The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

dmu pharmacy - uni ucas

UCAS done nearly 3 weeks ago and still havent heard back from DMU, how long does it take for them to give an interview for pharmacy?
Reply 1
Hey, I sent my application on 11/10/23 and received an interview on the 16/10/23
I think it’s because I applied early - now almost everyone is sending their application so I think it’ll take longer for them to check
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by choutr
UCAS done nearly 3 weeks ago and still havent heard back from DMU, how long does it take for them to give an interview for pharmacy?

Hi there @choutr I hope you're doing okay!

It's great to hear that you have applied for Pharmacy here at DMU! 🥼🧫
As @nayab246 mentioned, at this time our Admissions Team are receiving a high volume of applications and enquiries due to the UCAS deadline in January. They are working hard, like us all, to get back to everyone as soon as they are able to😇

I'd advise that usually applications typically take at least 4-6 weeks to fully process and you may have to wait a bit longer for the team to be in touch.

However, if you would like an update, to check anything or get an estimate regarding this timeframe, please do contact our Admissions Team directly and they will be happy to help and support you further!
Contact them on the following: +44 (0) 116 207 8443 📞 (Monday-Friday; 09:00AM-16:30PM UK Time) ☎️

I hope this helps! All the best :biggrin:

-Rose🌹, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending