The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 8472
It is worse than stepping on lego. I have no idea what to write and when I do I don't know how to write it.

Which board?:biggrin:

OCR? Do you have your brief/design problem?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Hallooo

You back in *the* country?:colone:

No, there IS internet in Australia (although you wouldn't know it :colonhash:). I went fishing at night for sharks with my family.

Original post by 8472
It is worse than stepping on lego. I have no idea what to write and when I do I don't know how to write it.

Story of my life :emo:
Tut tut :wink:

Although I have lots of M2 to do...not gonna do it I don't think, waste of time.

Mechanics is awful awful awful! I bet you love it though because you do physics?
Reply 1183
Which board?:biggrin:

OCR? Do you have your brief/design problem?

WJEC. For the A2 project we had to come up with our own project (mine is for a dentist) and that is what i'm currently writing. Intorduction, why i'm doing it, who will use it, the research I have done on the current system, data sources, data flow, limitations and then do the aims and objectives. Then the first section will be done. :danceboy:

Apparently this is only for 10 marks. :frown:

Original post by MangoFreak

:hugs:
(edited 9 years ago)
Started my personal statement today, why is it so hard!? In the end I just wrote paragraphs on what I want to mention in it and sort it all out tomorrow xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, there IS internet in Australia (although you wouldn't know it :colonhash:). I went fishing at night for sharks with my family.

:mmm: I was just wondering when you were back:emo:
Original post by oreoenthusiast
Mechanics is awful awful awful! I bet you love it though because you do physics?

I do like it! But it's boring... :frown:
Original post by 8472
WJEC. For the A2 project we had to come up with our own project (mine is for a dentist) and that is what i'm currently writing. Intorduction, why i'm doing it, who will use it, the research I have done on the current system, data sources, data flow, limitations and then do the aims and objectives. Then the first section will be done. :danceboy:

Apparently this is only for 10 marks. :frown:

:hugs:

That's fun! Data flow diagrams :yawn:
Ooooh, since I'm probably going to apply to uni in Australia I don't have to write a personal statement anymore :awesome:
:mmm: I was just wondering when you were back:emo:

I do like it! But it's boring... :frown:

:mmm: Sorry, I should have said: September 1.

And mechanics is great :colonhash:

not that it helped me...
:mmm: Sorry, I should have said: September 1.

And mechanics is great :colonhash:

not that it helped me...

Oooh not too long

G481? Join the club :lol: the bitch
Oooh not too long

G481? Join the club :lol: the bitch

Oh no, I got almost full UMS in Mechanics; it didn't help me with the U in FP1 :colonhash:

don't look at me I'm so ashamed but to be fair nobody in my school got higher than a U in FP1 so totally not my fault
Oh no, I got almost full UMS in Mechanics; it didn't help me with the U in FP1 :colonhash:

don't look at me I'm so ashamed but to be fair nobody in my school got higher than a U in FP1 so totally not my fault

Dayum. I had 78 lol, was my lowest exam module :sad:

Aaaaaaaayyyyyyyy, mango I am disappointed.
hello there,

sorry random question....

im going to do year 13 but the thing is that i meet A-level requirements for the course that i want to do at uni but not the GCSE grades for english and maths, so i was wondering if i could retake them and get a better grade. The reason why i didn't do so well at GCSEs is because i was extremely bullied in school, because of my physical disability, so i was demotivated... also would top unis such as bristol/ bath would accept the retakes or is it too late...

I want to do a Biology Bsc/ Phsysiology degree

sorry for being random

thanks in advance
ishack
Dayum. I had 78 lol, was my lowest exam module :sad:

Aaaaaaaayyyyyyyy, mango I am disappointed.

Hey now I have antidepressants to munch on though so I'm going to do much better :biggrin: My lowest module was decision (83) which is probably quite embarrassing :tongue:

These ****ing pills are genuinely the best thing to ever happen to me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ishackm
hello there,

sorry random question....

im going to do year 13 but the thing is that i meet A-level requirements for the course that i want to do at uni but not the GCSE grades for english and maths, so i was wondering if i could retake them and get a better grade. The reason why i didn't do so well at GCSEs is because i was extremely bullied in school, because of my physical disability, so i was demotivated... also would top unis such as bristol/ bath would accept the retakes or is it too late...

I want to do a Biology Bsc/ Phsysiology degree

sorry for being random

thanks in advance
ishack

They would definitely accept the retakes; they just want to know you're not illiterate :tongue:
Ooooh, since I'm probably going to apply to uni in Australia I don't have to write a personal statement anymore :awesome:

Ahh, Australia! That's cool :tongue: why Australia? And you're lucky you won't have to write a personal statement!!
They would definitely accept the retakes; they just want to know you're not illiterate :tongue:

??????
What do u mean
Hey now I have antidepressants to munch on though so I'm going to do much better :biggrin: My lowest module was decision (83) which is probably quite embarrassing :tongue:

These ****ing pills are genuinely the best thing to ever happen to me.

Oooh, even Latin was better?:tongue:

Hmmmm... I wouldn't want to go to doctors. Though I haven't been down down since summer started :awesome:

Do they work? And how big are pills?
are you being sarcastic?
Original post by ishackm
are you being sarcastic?

No lol
mmmm...

Latest