The Student Room Group

Current Year 13 thread Mark I (2014-2015)

Current Year 13 Thread Mark I

Okay so I'm not sure how I posted this without actually posting it :lol:

Final year for us all (hopefully) which will probably be the hardest, not to mention how busy we are at the start of the year with UCAS, personal statements and some you's still deciding what you want to do, but I'm sure most of us here actually know what this thread is for, if you don't open this list.

List

Now I thought like last year we should all have our own mini briefing of our UCAS applications, so if you could PM your details like mine below and also include your University course and 18th Birthday :smile: I will add them to the expansion :h:

UCAS Applications

Best of luck to everyone regarding their studies and application, my favourite part of this will to hopefully see us all succeed when I get to update the expansions :awesome: :woo:

Have a great year everyone :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This makes me feel old and sad
Good luck with university applications, exams, and the whole of year 13, guys. I'm sure you'll all do amazingly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Year 13 already :afraid:
Damn I feel so old

AS results went well :biggrin: 3 As and a B
(edited 9 years ago)
Jesus Christ... I remember not wanting to go to school because I had no friends.

And then sixth form the same happened.

Now everything is awesome :biggrin:

4 school years on TSR lmao. Who else remembers that?
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Remember when we were young and annoying?

I'm still annoying tbh, I'm just older (100% Official Adultâ„¢ in two months wat)

You don't need to be young to be that, Tails :no: You're living proof of it...ahem :innocent: :tongue:

Seriously though, you're just a few months younger than I am :eek:
Young-uns... :colonhash: :shakecane:
I feel really old now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Jesus Christ... I remember not wanting to go to school because I had no friends.

And then sixth form the same happened.

Now everything is awesome :biggrin:

4 school years on TSR lmao. Who else remembers that?

I'm pretty sure that I'm the longest serving member of this thread that still posts (since the first page of the Year 10 thread what). Some of the old threads are like time capsules now :moon: . Still, last ever 'Year X' thread :tongue: It's flown by.

Original post by usycool1
You don't need to be young to be that, Tails :no: You're living proof of it...ahem :innocent: :tongue:

Seriously though, you're just a few months younger than I am :eek:

Born on Halloween, I'm the devil child. 1996 is where it was at.
I don't think I'm ready for this whole applying to uni thing ... It's making me feel old -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
It's just hit me that I sort of don't want to leave secondary and head out into the real world (or uni).
Repeating a year so may post in here as well :smile:.
I'm pretty sure that I'm the longest serving member of this thread that still posts (since the first page of the Year 10 thread what). Some of the old threads are like time capsules now :moon: . Still, last ever 'Year X' thread :tongue: It's flown by.

Born on Halloween, I'm the devil child. 1996 is where it was at.

Haha when did I start posting?

:zomg: lets make this year count!
Original post by keromedic

Welcome :smile:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Haha when did I start posting?

:zomg: lets make this year count!

Towards the end of year 10 :yep:

I'm determined to get three A*s now. I'm still in shock over my AS results given how **** this year was. :biggrin: I need to really knuckle down now
It feels strange posting in the yr 13 thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by keromedic

Hi!
Welcome :smile:

Towards the end of year 10 :yep:

I'm determined to get three A*s now. I'm still in shock over my AS results given how **** this year was. :biggrin: I need to really knuckle down now

:awesome: you'll get it!

I think our OP should consist of a university course and everyone who's applying for it.

And then use the connect pages for details.
If you guys lived in London would you go to a university inside or outside of London?
Original post by Elm Tree
If you guys lived in London would you go to a university inside or outside of London?

I'd go outside but then again London is huge so you could just go to uni on the other side of London and it would be like moving away.