The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
No idea. Just found it on Sportbible :lol:

It's a bit odd seeing that the statement is completely false, that someone has made up a quote like that especially seeing that Eto'o was waiting on Liverpool re Balotelli before deciding that Everton was the only option :tongue: People have too much time on their hands :biggrin:
Original post by AR_95
No idea. Just found it on Sportbible :lol:

There you go then...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Agger gone :frown:
As a United fan, even i am surprised at that.
Let's be real he was crap and Skrtl's turns should be next
Bye Agger, you've been a legend.
That's a shame, he even had YNWA printed on his knuckes :frown:
3m is a real, real shame.
but that's not his fault.

he really has been am amazing servant for us, and i'm sure we all wish him the best in the future.
good luck agger.
Ibe going to Derby is a decent move - they're expected to make the play-offs at least.

Sad to see Agger leave. Was surprised with £3mil but I guess if he's refusing to go anywhere other than Brondby then we can't get much.

Either we see him as a 70k/120k a week liability or we see his as a commodity we can use. I'm surprised we didn't ask him to stay one more year and let Toure go this summer and then let him leave for 3mil next summer..
Man that's a surprise he turned down other clubs... It was Liverpool or go back home.
Original post by Malevolent
Man that's a surprise he turned down other clubs... It was Liverpool or go back home.

He said his body couldn't cope with how physical the premier league is anymore.
So delicious watching Man Utd struggle after all the abuse they gave us during our terrible years.
With United dropping points and looking clueless at this stage, it's a must win for Liverpool tommorow especially against another top 4 rival.
Original post by samir12
With United dropping points and looking clueless at this stage, it's a must win for Liverpool tommorow especially against another top 4 rival.

Tbh United aren't your rival for top 4. Spurs looking really strong, they'd be your only competition for that top 4 spot.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Tbh United aren't your rival for top 4. Spurs looking really strong, they'd be your only competition for that top 4 spot.

Yh but Liverpool have to widen the gap to prevent United ever becoming rivals. It's all well and good laughing at them but we have to win games ourselves.
It would have been a good time for us to face Utd right about now. We face them in December when their injured players would be back and they would settle to LvG's tactics.
We'd roll United over if we played them next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Endless Blue
We'd roll United over if we played them next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a shame it's not until the end of October that we get to see them against the top sides because they would get thrashed by all of them i'm certain (ok, maybe not Arsenal.. :wink:). They make so many defensive errors, and look so awful tactically. It'd be carnage.
How do I go about buying tickets for the Liverpool Madrid game at Anfield on the 22nd of October? Bearing in mind I'm not a member or a season ticket holder if that makes any difference.
Yea tomorrow will be pretty big. While I'd love to win the league, I think we're still at least a couple of years away. First thing is to again secure champions league football for next season.

I expect Man City and Chelsea will run away with the title/2nd which in theory leaves us, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton and Man Utd.

You'd hope Everton will fall away like every year just due to having less resources. Man Utd may leave themselves too much to do after this terrible start so really we need to beat Spurs to put them in their place :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest