The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
there doesnt seem to be a fee for library.
the only other thing you need to send a cheque off for is the deposit of 160 pound, for like your room, just in case you trash it, but you cant do that till you get your accomodation stuff through.
you also need to send your direct debit form off (also with the accomodation stuff) but no cheque needed for that.
oh and if you are getting a tv license you'll need to send a form off for that, and 142 pounds, i think is the amount.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
thanx! I got my accomodation stuff through, i thought they send you details on TV licences? Obviously not, i can't believe how much there is to pay already!
Reply 3
there should be a leaflet in that accomodation stuff with a form to send off to the tv licence people, i had one anyhu but i expect you can print one off line if not.
i know its horrible how much we are paying before we even arrive eek. xx
Reply 4
xxLaurenxx
thanx! I got my accomodation stuff through, i thought they send you details on TV licences? Obviously not, i can't believe how much there is to pay already!
I know, I'm going to have a minus balance at the first week at university - thank god for the over draft.
Reply 5
yeh...... i still have to set one up! i think i'm gonna have a big stress on in a minute, the membership form for the college asks for PART 1 courses!! I thought we don't need to sort this out till we get to uni, i don't understand how it works for BBA Management!
Reply 6
it never said anything about that on my college membership form, what college is it? maybe it just means which major your doing, cos i wouldnt know what to put, its very confusing.
Reply 7
yeh on the little lonsdale membership agreement form that requires a photo and your home address, it says part 1 subjects.:confused: :frown:
Reply 8
Part 1 is the posh term for your first year... so your part 1 subjects are the subjects you're taking this year.
Reply 9
Just put down your major lauren, don't worry about minors at the minute considering you don't actually know what you are doing seen as there is the potential for a timetable clash.
Reply 10
kk, thank youuuuuuuu everyone!!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending