The Student Room Group

bUNNY bOILERS :(

Uh, a "friend" of mine is having trouble with a certain girl who he isn't interested in following him, when I mean following I mean he caught her following him home, even standing outside his house, when he apporached her she ran off, he is actually getting quite disturbed by this and it doesn't help that said girls myspace is covered with photos with captions like this;

"This is the ring my husband will buy me"

"This is where we will go on our honeymoon"

Um, my friend is getting sort of scared now.

Help?

Scroll to see replies

Just tell him to ignore her, she'll get over it eventually.
Reply 2
lol sounds pretty funny actually.

If she keeps following him he could go to the police about it.
Reply 3
Yeah thanks.
he should tell her to **** off and make sure she gets the message.
Reply 5
guccilittlepiggy

That's some bad advice right there.

If she does have some mental problems, who knows what she is capable of. Could go nuts and attack him.
Reply 6
guccilittlepiggy

Agreed, shes a freak.
lol sorry, i just took it that she was a bit of a wierdo. obviously if he suspects she does have some sort of mental problem then that wouldn't be entirely appropriate.
Reply 8
I would have to strongly advise against telling her where to go...

Phone the police and tell them about it, it's the best way to go about things like this
Reply 9
latot
I would have to strongly advise against telling her where to go...

Phone the police and tell them about it, it's the best way to go about things like this

Stole my advice! :frown:
Grey
Uh, a "friend" of mine is having trouble with a certain girl who he isn't interested in following him, when I mean following I mean he caught her following him home, even standing outside his house, when he apporached her she ran off, he is actually getting quite disturbed by this and it doesn't help that said girls myspace is covered with photos with captions like this;

"This is the ring my husband will buy me"

"This is where we will go on our honeymoon"

Um, my friend is getting sort of scared now.

Help?

eek: Thats a freaky situation... he needs to try and approach her once again and tell her firmly how he feels. He should also mention to her that he'll get the police involved if she doesn't leave him alone. It's harsh I know, but what she is doing is out of order, then she should leave him alone afterwards.
Physiogal
eek: Thats a freaky situation... he needs to try and approach her once again and tell her firmly how he feels. He should also mention to her that he'll get the police involved if she doesn't leave him alone. It's harsh I know, but what she is doing is out of order, then she should leave him alone afterwards.

agree.

am I right in thinking she only followed him home once. if so getting the police seems a little bit excessive.
Reply 12
Sithius
Stole my advice! :frown:

Woops, skipped over your post by accident, sorry about that...

in that case, i hereby declare my previous post as a reinforced statement of what Sithius said :biggrin:
Reply 13
latot
Woops, skipped over your post by accident, sorry about that...

in that case, i hereby declare my previous post as a reinforced statement of what Sithius said :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Noted :wink:
Reply 14
RESTRAINING ORDER.

Caps lock is cruise control for cool don't you know?
Reply 15
lol she probs JUST has a crush! she'll get over it... i doubt shes insane or anything... maybe just "in love"
Reply 16
sunscreen
lol she probs JUST has a crush! she'll get over it... i doubt shes insane or anything... maybe just "in love"

Sounds a bit more then a crush though.
Reply 17
lol in alllll fairness she's a girl and girls are weird and you being male will NEVER understand the female mind and what hormoans do to you! some girls go abit ... CRAZY! she probs doesnt fancy the guy at all she probs has some emotional problems where she attatches herself to ppl...

unless she starts throwing knives at him and sending death threats its nowt to worry about
Sithius
Sounds a bit more then a crush though.

Sorry going off topic here. Stumbled onto your profile, and I am wondering is that "feedthegoats" profile pic you got up there?

If so; that is funny.
Reply 19
Grey
Uh, a "friend" of mine is having trouble with a certain girl who he isn't interested in following him, when I mean following I mean he caught her following him home, even standing outside his house, when he apporached her she ran off, blah blah blah etc etc

In that case.... HE SHOULD FOLLOW HER! :top:

Latest

Trending

Trending