The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews 2014 Applicants (2015 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleepystargazer
Aw nice! Perth high:smile: yeah, keeping my finger crossed! Good luck with your application!

I have a few friends from Perth High. Best of luck to you too, and hopefully see you come September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Hey, has anyone heard back for Economics yet? :smile:
Reply 782
Does anyone know when applicants will get a reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys!
I applied in December for Physics, have heard back from all my other choices but not my first choice (and guess where that is! *cry*), its safe to say I have become an obsessive email refresher...

I've been waiting since October for Physics and Philosophy... I can feel you. I check my email about every 4 hours or so. Hope to see you in St A's!
Any Earth Science applicants out there? Feeling rather alone in this thread :frown:
Original post by brookew1996
Hey, has anyone heard back for Economics yet? :smile:

No still waiting :s-smilie:
You probably won't hear back from St Andrews until quite late, because someone actually sits down and reads all the personal statements and that takes time! Quite a lot of other unis just have an automatic offer criteria based on grades so you hear back from those sooner.
We're sitting ducks, guys. StA say they try to get back to everyone bu the end of March.
Original post by CaitlinDy
I have a few friends from Perth High. Best of luck to you too, and hopefully see you come September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah that would be awesome!:smile:
Original post by CrisSBaader
I've been waiting since October for Physics and Philosophy... I can feel you. I check my email about every 4 hours or so. Hope to see you in St A's!

Yeah you too! And man October is pretty organised! Is that cod you applied for Oxbridge?
Yeah you too! And man October is pretty organised! Is that cod you applied for Oxbridge?

Yep, I'm officially an oxford reject, and I'm proud of it hahaha!! :smile:

Aw sorry mate, least it means we might see you at St a!
Original post by la_banane_verte
You probably won't hear back from St Andrews until quite late, because someone actually sits down and reads all the personal statements and that takes time! Quite a lot of other unis just have an automatic offer criteria based on grades so you hear back from those sooner.

Yeah I heard that sucks, I got strathclyde in about 12 hours but they said at the open day they would aim for the end of March but it might be the May deadline:O

Cambridge reject here! At least we tried
Original post by CescaD96
I sent away on the 10th December for IR and Modern History, and all they've done has confirmed my EU fee status.

Haha! The same things happened to me, i dont think we'll be hearing back for a while.
Original post by s081096
Hey everyone! Has anyone applied for Philosophy&Eco or for a similar course? :smile:

Straight econ here 🙋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 796
Any geography applicants? :smile:
Original post by lakkisakki
Straight econ here ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! Have you received an offer ?:smile:
Original post by s081096
Awesome! Have you received an offer ?:smile:

No.. :frown:
Original post by s081096
me neither..:'( are you an EU applicant?

Sorry to hear. Yes I am. U?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending