The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Anyone studying Wildlife Conservation and Ecology at Reaseheath Sept 14?

hey is anyone studying the wildlife conservation course at reaseheath this september? does anyone know if there is a freshers week, ive heard other uni's do them but not heard much from reaseheath or chester about one? im abit nervous about starting and living in. :/
Reply 1
Original post by clarebarker
hey is anyone studying the wildlife conservation course at reaseheath this september? does anyone know if there is a freshers week, ive heard other uni's do them but not heard much from reaseheath or chester about one? im abit nervous about starting and living in. :/

I'm not doing that course, I'm doing zoo management but I am living in. Do you know where you're staying? :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by shann47
I'm not doing that course, I'm doing zoo management but I am living in. Do you know where you're staying? :smile:

Im staying in platt halls! :smile: even though ive not seen those ones, I only saw chetwood on the open day, im quite excited but nervous at the same time!
Reply 3
Im staying in platt halls! :smile: even though ive not seen those ones, I only saw chetwood on the open day, im quite excited but nervous at the same time!

Ah I'm staying in chetwood, platt is lovely though, some of them have an upstairs eating area in the kitchen which is quote cool :smile: yeah I'm feeling the same haha
Reply 4
Yeah one of my friends is staying there, we are doing the same course but I got platt and she got chetwood :/
Reply 5
Yeah one of my friends is staying there, we are doing the same course but I got platt and she got chetwood :/

I'm sure if you wanted to swap you could ask if they have room? They're both as nice to me :smile: can't go wrong with asking can you :smile:
Reply 6
Haha never thought of that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im a second year on the freshers crew and I can confirm that reaseheath does hav a freshers week, if u check out the other posts such as reaseheath college new students 2014 or the facebook page

btw they wont let anyone change as there is a waiting list, they wont see the point in moving her as she is not in student village, she is in one of the best and that's the way they will view it

link
https://www.facebook.com/Reaseheath2014Students?fref=ts

how u doing, looking forward to starting reaseheath?
Reply 8
Oh right okay, that makes sense to be fair because the student village isnt the nicest accommodation ive seen haha!

Oh good good, im abit nervous about starting because its like a bit of big step but still exciting? Aha
Oh right okay, that makes sense to be fair because the student village isnt the nicest accommodation ive seen haha!

Oh good good, im abit nervous about starting because its like a bit of big step but still exciting? Aha

that's good but once u arrive u will be fine, enjoy platt as I did last year :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending