The Student Room Group

US Journalist James Foley beheaded by supposed British ISIS militant

Scroll to see replies

Send the drones to blow these idiots to kingdom come!
I honestly think the world needs to do something about ISIS now. If no one intervenes, eventually they are going to come here. They are probably planning plots to to terrorize Western countries right now, as soon as they are finished with Iraq and Syria, they are coming over here.
Original post by Apocrypha
Send the drones to blow these idiots to kingdom come!

This. I also think they should restrict entry to any British 'citizens' who try come back over here. Better to be safe than sorry.
Reply 23
Original post by McZero

I'm ashamed to be British at this point. Our society's tolerance of the intolerant has fostered these jihadist psychopaths in our own land.

This, very much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
He must've known the dangers of going to such places. Not sure why this is even news worthy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 25
And some people here support ISIS :rolleyes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729287/ISIS-beheads-journalist-James-Wright-Foley-warning-US.html What the hell is wrong with these people? And what is with their obsession with beheading? These barbarians should be totally destroyed. And any British citizen who has fought for ISIS should have their citizenship taken away but also face life in prison if they ever return. They are utter scum. I guarantee that when the tables turn and they are getting run down by the Peshmerga they will be crying like cowards and begging for their lives, the British one will probably even ask to be allowed to go to the British consulate :lol:
If everyone is protesting to remove kosher food from supermarkets(due to Israel's offensive), they should be removing Halal food as well for the actions of ISIS. Fair is fair I say
This thread is going to be locked because of that video.
Reply 29
Original post by MAESTRO265
If everyone is protesting to remove kosher food from supermarkets(due to Israel's offensive), they should be removing Halal food as well for the actions of ISIS. Fair is fair I say

:poke: did you see the vid link I put up? Some ppl say it is not a real beheading and staged :dontknow: It looked pretty real to me :sadnod:
Reply 30
Original post by Genocidal
This thread is going to be locked because of that video.

probably :s-smilie: conspiracy theorists say it's fake.
Original post by ApeMob
:poke: did you see the vid link I put up? Some ppl say it is not a real beheading and staged :dontknow: It looked pretty real to me :sadnod:
t
that is very real. ISIS propaganda is widespread and easily accessible. You can find beheadings easily. I will not be surprised by what any of these sick monsters do
Original post by ApeMob
probably :s-smilie: conspiracy theorists say it's fake.

Conspiracy theorists say everything's fake. :tongue:
British what a surprise.

The British really aren't doing enough to root out these type of people from their own community. No doubt "not all British are like that".
Reply 34
That was so horrible!!!! I'm so sorry guys!! What is happening to the world?! >.<
Reply 35
Let's see what Obama does :s-smilie::colonhash:
Original post by Huskaris
Has anywhere actually released the full video? I'm guessing it is real to be honest.
Apparently it was originally put up on youtube. I have a pretty strong stomach, I grew up hunting and I can skin an animal. But I can't bring myself to watch it. Especially as it looks like the murderer may have done the deed with a knife :frown:
Reply 37
Original post by Huskaris
Has anywhere actually released the full video? I'm guessing it is real to be honest.

Idk I saw it posted in a YouTube comment under a response vid to a BBC breaking News thing about it. If it's real...:lockstock: it's gonna get ugly.
Original post by MAESTRO265

No one wanted kosher food removed. The supermarket did that on their own actions. Its Israeli produce they want removed.

I would lobby to have all Isis controlled goods to be removed as well. Not halal (although I disagree with that but that's a matter of ethics)
Reply 39
Original post by young_guns
Apparently it was originally put up on youtube. I have a pretty strong stomach, I grew up hunting and I can skin an animal. But I can't bring myself to watch it. Especially as it looks like the murderer may have done the deed with a knife :frown:

It's important to provide evidence of the horror from this group of...people. But I wouldn't watch it, I'm sorry that it's scary but it's a rude awakening for those who are downplaying it or apathetic about it. Now I'm pissed off:angry: That was heinous!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending