The Student Room Group

Which Universities to apply to?

Just got AAB from my AS results but I have no idea how i should organise my choices, should I apply for only AAB-AAA universities or should I give myself some leeway in case I get rejected then I could go through adjustment?
Reply 1
It is always best to keep your options open. I based my initial decisions on the cities I wanted to study in and worked from there, looking at grades and modules that Universities offered. The majority of your choices should be achievable based on your grades, but I would suggest choosing one with slightly lower grades as a back-up - just make sure that you would still be happy to go to your back-up Uni :smile:

I hope this helps - good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Bexx24
It is always best to keepyour options open. I based my initial decisions on the cities I wanted to study in and worked from there, looking at grades and modules that Universities offered. The majority of your choices should be achievable based on your grades, but I would suggest choosing one with slightly lower grades as a back-up - just make sure that you would still be happy to go to your back-up Uni :smile:

I hope this helps - good luck!

So perhaps have one or two ABB-BBB universities in my choices? Thanks for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending