Reply 781
Original post by anniemp
Anyone willing to look at a natural law essay for me and give feedback? :smile:

Sure thing! PM it to me! :smile:
Original post by anniemp
Anyone willing to look at a natural law essay for me and give feedback? :smile:

I'd be happy to, PM me too if you like :smile:
Original post by yasmaaaaaan
If anyone has any idea of what questions they think might come up for the A2 Philosophy pf Religion paper this year (June2015), please share!!! :smile:

I think miracles and religious language has a good chance of coming up!!
what do you think will come up in ethics (AS) good luck with revision guys !
Reply 785
Can anyone who is doing A2 ethics help me on how to structure/plan this question;

"If hard determinism is true there can be no moral responsibility"..
Original post by dauntlesstraitor
I'm really sorry to be annoying, but for question 1b "God is not good", did many of you talk about the Euthyphro dilemna? I kind of only mentioned it once :/ In the other paragraph I talked about natural evil. What did you guys talk about?

I did!! not sure if it linked well but i threw it in x
Reply 787
What are Kant's Synthetic a priori thingy's again?
Original post by dauntlesstraitor
I'm really sorry to be annoying, but for question 1b "God is not good", did many of you talk about the Euthyphro dilemna? I kind of only mentioned it once :/ In the other paragraph I talked about natural evil. What did you guys talk about?

I didn't answer that question, but I definitely would have talked about Euthypro's dilemma, The Divine command theory and yep the problem of evil. Use Mill's criticisms and of course contradictions within the bible
Let the weekend cramming for ethics begin! Who's with me!?:wink:
Original post by emilyhaighjacobs

Yep, set my alarm for 7am after having a melt down last night because there was too much to learn!!! Lets just hope for amazing questions!!!
Original post by anniemp
Yep, set my alarm for 7am after having a melt down last night because there was too much to learn!!! Lets just hope for amazing questions!!!

Ditto!!Don't worry I did the exact same! Going to clean my room then sit down and do this- positive attitude!! We can do this :tongue: xx
Ditto!!Don't worry I did the exact same! Going to clean my room then sit down and do this- positive attitude!! We can do this :tongue: xx

haha, i can't revise when my room is messy either! :wink: Done natural law, on to kantian ethics! Hopefully we can get this done :s-smilie: xx
what is the difference between act and rule util??
Original post by anniemp
haha, i can't revise when my room is messy either! :wink: Done natural law, on to kantian ethics! Hopefully we can get this done :s-smilie: xx

Good luck!! Let me know how it goes!xx:biggrin:

me!!!!
Does anyone have revision notes regarding the different types of genetic engineering and embryo research (including explanations) ??
Reply 797
Original post by WeirdF
Here's Peter Baron's predictions. I'd take them with a very large grain of salt though, a handful of salt if you will.

many thanks:smile:
does anyone have any notes??
praying for natural law

Latest

Trending

Trending