The Student Room Group

What was the most awkward date you've ever been on?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Slowbro93
I shouldn't laugh, I'm so sorry :rofl:

It is pretty funny! I laughed after :rofl:

When he did it, I turned around and shouted at him, "I WILL KILL YOU." Infront of everyone :rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by JayJay-C19
I am.

Oh, okay... Mr. Ravenclaw :colone:
Original post by ApeMob
Oh, okay... Mr. Ravenclaw :colone:

Ravenclaw ist die beste :colone:
When I had a girlfriend in year 8 her psychotic mum followed us all around the town center for 2 hours and then sat a few rows behind us in the cinema watching us.. :frown:
I walked in drenched, with ripped tights, bleeding knees and freezing. It was supposed to be a nice day so I walked and it started raining cats and dogs. I tripped ripped my tights and then also tripped when I walked through the door. He was really nice about it though. :biggrin:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
A bird pooed on me :yy:

:chicken:

Lets share the cringe!

:fan:

Definitely don't want to be with a bird that ****s on you man...
Original post by kdizzle97
When I had a girlfriend in year 8 her psychotic mum followed us all around the town center for 2 hours and then sat a few rows behind us in the cinema watching us.. :frown:

This has to be the ultimate awkward. Hahahaha.

Original post by Nav_Mallhi
I walked in drenched, with ripped tights, bleeding knees and freezing. It was supposed to be a nice day so I walked and it started raining cats and dogs. I tripped ripped my tights and then also tripped when I walked through the door. He was really nice about it though. :biggrin:

Thanks, I'm starting to feel a lot better about my dating disasters! :tongue:
Original post by kdizzle97

:lol:
She was probably making sure that you don't do anything naughty. :tongue:
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
Definitely don't want to be with a bird that ****s on you man...

HAH! I see what you did there.

Depends what you're into I suppose...!
Reply 29
Is no one going to comment on my horrible date.
Reply 30
Ravenclaw ist die beste :colone:

I beg to differ :tongue: Even though underrated Ravenclaw had a Horcrux :yep: And Hufflepuff had Cedric in the Triwizard. But...Gryffindor is where it's at, so swish n flick out da way homey lol

&If you don't mind me asking, when did you come out?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This has to be the ultimate awkward. Hahahaha.

It was :frown: Knowing your being watched is a horrible feeling :lol:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
:lol:
She was probably making sure that you don't do anything naughty. :tongue:

Possibly! I was an innocent, naive little 12 year old though haha
It was an awful date from the start tbh. :colondollar: He took me to see a film and it turned out to be a really young kids film (it was supposed to be a surprise- he was picking :nothing: ). It turned out we had nothing in common, no shared interests and it was really really awkward. And he had a hot dog and got sauce all down his top :redface: Then when we got out and were walking home, he tried to kiss me. For some bizzare reason I ducked out the way and he headbutted (don't know how hard he was trying to kiss me, but I mean headbutted. :erm: ) a lampost. His nose was burst open and I went into full blown first aider mode with my tissues etc. and eventually the bleeding stopped. Then we started walking home again in complete silence untik we got to the bus stop he needed to get home, where he goes "so are we going out now then?" :facepalm:

I'm aware this sounds totally ridiculous, but that was my first ever date. :redface:
Original post by ApeMob
Literally lol'd! :teehee:

He ejaculated when I was talking to him :colonhash:

Cringe. Next!

Seriously :laugh: I guess that shows that he's into you :wink:
Went on a date once where the guy brought his friends... that was pretty awkward.
Also, his friends turned out to be pretty racist, and when I called them on it, they spent the rest of the evening calling me a hippie.
Yeah. Not a very good night :emo:
(edited 9 years ago)
she literally had nothing to say for the entire time. Gave yes no answers, would say random stuff that I couldn't reply to.
Then afterwards she was like 'i hope you don't think I'm boring' rofl.
Reply 36
My boyfriend decided to bite my shoulder randomly... I shouted... it hurt, there were many people around. Seriously, you'd think I was afraid of my own shadow.

What was it really like dating an international footballer?
Reply 37
I had to fifth wheel a double-date today....
Nothing amazingly different to the usual.

I remember going to the local café for a date with a girl at uni (first year) wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase. Amazingly, she didn't dump me and we had another date but this time I was wearing baggy jeans and well... she saw I had a boner. Needless to say, that was the end of it.

Still haven't had a date since and I'm 24 now (was 18 then)!
Original post by ForgettingWhatsername
Went on a date once where the guy brought his friends... that was pretty awkward.

What's wrong with that? The best way to judge someone's true character is to see how they behave around their friends and family. It's a lot better than a one-to-one setting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending