The Student Room Group

Passed all AS subjects but in one test i got a U

OK so i passed all 3 subjects. One of my subjects, computing i got a B on one test and a U in the other. (even tho in lessons i get high grades, i was just having a bad day) Overall this puts computing at a D, which is a pass. But today i got a letter (presumably automated) saying i needed to pass every test to get to A2.
So my question is, do you think i'll still be able to get to A2 when i re-enroll?
Do you think they'll make a compromise since my overall grade is decent?

Because i think these letters are (mostly) meant for people that get D/E in one test and fail the other.

Or do you think i should see my subject teacher because i think they'll allow me since im a good student in lesson?
Original post by WiIl
OK so i passed all 3 subjects. One of my subjects, computing i got a B on one test and a U in the other. (even tho in lessons i get high grades, i was just having a bad day) Overall this puts computing at a D, which is a pass. But today i got a letter (presumably automated) saying i needed to pass every test to get to A2.
So my question is, do you think i'll still be able to get to A2 when i re-enroll?
Do you think they'll make a compromise since my overall grade is decent?

Because i think these letters are (mostly) meant for people that get D/E in one test and fail the other.

Or do you think i should see my subject teacher because i think they'll allow me since im a good student in lesson?

I would advise you to talk to your teacher about this. Hopefully they'll allow you to continue as long as you resit that exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest