The Student Room Group

Concord College Entrance Exam

Hi, I would just like to ask if the concord college entrance exam would be hard. I'm taking a test on maths, biology and chemistry, and humanities. Are there any preparations I need to make before taking the tests? Thank u thank u
Hi, I'm also taking the concord college entrance exam next week on maths, bio and chem, I just revised everything that I have learned in form 4 IGCSE. Btw have you done the entrance exam yet?
Reply 2
Original post by lz1039025
Hi, I'm also taking the concord college entrance exam next week on maths, bio and chem, I just revised everything that I have learned in form 4 IGCSE. Btw have you done the entrance exam yet?

Hi omg I'm doing it in two days. I'm kinda nervous because I don't know what I would be expecting, but yeah me too I revised the things I've learned in Year 10. Do you know if the questions would be difficult?
Original post by minyen1234
Hi, I would just like to ask if the concord college entrance exam would be hard. I'm taking a test on maths, biology and chemistry, and humanities. Are there any preparations I need to make before taking the tests? Thank u thank u

It's not too difficult. Just go over things you've already learnt and you'll be fine.
Reply 4
Hi! im doing mine next month on Biology, Chemistry and Maths, i hope you do well on yours! could you please tell me if it was hard, i'm revising everything ive done on the IGCSE syllabus, i hope we all pass!
Original post by Razzite
Hi! im doing mine next month on Biology, Chemistry and Maths, i hope you do well on yours! could you please tell me if it was hard, i'm revising everything ive done on the IGCSE syllabus, i hope we all pass!

Bet👍 I’m doing it in just two days, it should be easy :smile:
Original post by Razzite

Btw where r u from
Original post by Razzite
oh im from Nigeria in Africa, if i get in this will be such a new experience for me 😅 How about you?

Oh nice mf, I’m from China 😁 I have a couple of friends who got accepted by Concord last year, I’m not shore if the test changed this year but trust me it’s not as hard as what they have said it is, I’ve heard that this years bio is pretty hard tho, so it’s a gud idea to do more revising on bio. My friends from concord said there are a couple of students from Nigeria at Concord so you won’t be alone👍 GL in ur exam and I hope we all get in 😁
Reply 8
Original post by lz1039025
Oh nice mf, I’m from China 😁 I have a couple of friends who got accepted by Concord last year, I’m not shore if the test changed this year but trust me it’s not as hard as what they have said it is, I’ve heard that this years bio is pretty hard tho, so it’s a gud idea to do more revising on bio. My friends from concord said there are a couple of students from Nigeria at Concord so you won’t be alone👍 GL in ur exam and I hope we all get in 😁

Oh hi! How did it go?? I hope you passed! 😁
Reply 9
How was it? I hope it went well!!
Original post by Razzite
How was it? I hope it went well!!

Omg are u going to concord too?I'm from Nigeria and I'm probably going ...
Im having mine in two weeks broo
(edited 1 year ago)
so uhh i have mine tomorrow and i have to use one of those basic calculators than can only add subtract divide and multiply... wish me luck :tongue:
Original post by Seikaro
so uhh i have mine tomorrow and i have to use one of those basic calculators than can only add subtract divide and multiply... wish me luck :tongue:

Hey I'm taking mine next week and was wondering how much studying do I need to do and is it all open ended or is it mcq?
Original post by Kendo.maths
Im having mine in two weeks broo

Hi I'm having mine next week and was wondering are they all MCQs? As well as how much is needed to prepare?
Original post by J_exploration
Hi I'm having mine next week and was wondering are they all MCQs? As well as how much is needed to prepare?

Hey, it depends on the subjects that u choose. I took maths physics and chemistry and they are tough , maths was hardest, some questions are like buying igcse level. And yes they are all multiple choices.
Original post by Kendo.maths
Hey, it depends on the subjects that u choose. I took maths physics and chemistry and they are tough , maths was hardest, some questions are like buying igcse level. And yes they are all multiple choices.

Thank you but I was just wondering, will the math syllabus be roughly the same for A levels? I got an offer already but I felt as though I was purely guessing some of the math questions and am worried about how I would do for A levels
Original post by minyen1234

hello, i am taking a test on maths, physics and humanities. i wonder what is the humanities exam? thank you very much!
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by J_exploration
Thank you but I was just wondering, will the math syllabus be roughly the same for A levels? I got an offer already but I felt as though I was purely guessing some of the math questions and am worried about how I would do for A levels

There are some topics from gcses yet but u will learn more stuff like additional of gcse basically

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending