The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Adult Nursing - March 2015 intake

Hello

Is there anyone starting adult nursing in March 2015?

Ruth
Reply 1
Hi I am !
got my place yesterday.

Sophie
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Sophie!! I'm dead excited/nervous and I wanted to say hello to some other people who will be starting with me (even though it feels a million miles away still!) :smile: how you feeling about it?
Verbal offer today!

Matt
Reply 4
Im starting in march too! dont really know a lot about whats going on at the moment though :frown:
Hi! Iim starting in March too, I'm so excited to start but nervous as well!!

Amelia :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by O-M1996
Im starting in march too! dont really know a lot about whats going on at the moment though :frown:

What is it that you're wanting to know?

Has everyone else had their clearing choice accepted by the way? I added it last Wednesday but it's still saying pending.
Hello, I'm starting in March too :smile:

I haven't had mine accepted or hear anything. Has you already applied for student finance/NHS bursary?
Reply 8
I had mine accepted last night! Very excited!

I've applied for student finance but I need to update it for March. I havent applied for the NHS bursary yet though, I could do with a bit more information like number of weeks in attendance, dates etc.

Does anyone know when in March we're likely to start??
Original post by Ruthus
I had mine accepted last night! Very excited!

I've applied for student finance but I need to update it for March. I havent applied for the NHS bursary yet though, I could do with a bit more information like number of weeks in attendance, dates etc.

Does anyone know when in March we're likely to start??

I still haven't had mine accepted which I'm worried about now! I might ring them later.

On UCAS it says 4 March 2014 on the referral as the start date
Reply 10
I dont know if people can join this publicly, but there's a FB group for us March starters...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/700472750074104/members/
Hello, i've only just found out yesterday that I have received my offer for Adult Nursing in four weeks time. I was just wondering if anyone has their accommodation and finance sorted already!!... It is also my birthday three days after we start so i need some party people to come and have a few drinks with me! :smile:

I am also a driver so i am willing to give people lifts to placements if it is either on the way to my placement or at the same setting.

Nice to meet you,
Lauren Reid!
Hey everyone 😊
I am starting in March tooooo 😝
Nervous and excited ekkkksss lol
Reply 13
Hey Sarah! have you joined our FB group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/700472750074104/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending