The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hey!

Don't worry, you don't need to put your LNAT on your UCAS form. The lovely LNAT people send it of for you - and you will get the results in an email (though this is often arrives quite a long time after your test, depending on whether you take it before January.

Han xx
Reply 2
Thanks for your answer, but it's alright to sit the LNAT before I have sent my application off to UCAS right?
Reply 3
I think there's certain dates for you to take the LNAT, like deadlines. Just check the website. :smile: Might be too early atm.

Oooh wait, you're not in England, hmmm.

When you get your UCAS number, log back into your LNAT account and type it in where required. Then your LNAT score will be sent off to the universities. I think. :redface:
Reply 4
oh ok. Thank you very much. I'm sitting the LNAT tomorrow, and I can only apply from the 15th of September. I will do what you say and see what happens :smile:.
Reply 5
No problem. Good luck with it. :smile: If you're worried about the UCAS number and all that, just give the LNAT office or UCAS office a call. :smile:
Reply 6
yeah, I will do that. I'm not going to call them from Switzerland as it'll be pathetically expensive. What I will do is send them an e-mail.

Latest

Trending

Trending