The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Steve Irwin RIP

I know this is totally irrelevant but world famous Australian " Crocodile Hunter"
Steve "Crikey!" Irwin has been killed off the Coast of Cairns, Aus by a
stingray barb which peirced his heart. He was 44 years old
His death is etched with irony as imagine all the dangerous situations hes been in with poisonous snakes, spiders and crocodiles yet he meets his doom
by accidently getting spiked in the the heart by a non agressive fish.
RIP Steve your programme made me wince in and laugh with what seemed like overwhelming stupidity!:wink:
His death really is a sad one, he was so passionate about his work. I really feel for his wife and children.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
i was soooo shocked to hear it on the tv, in a radio interview with his best m8 he sed that if steve cud hav sed his last words he sed that he wuda sed 'crocs rule' wat a pair of last words :frown:
Reply 3
Oh no he was awesome, such a shame when stuff like this happens! Sounds as tho it was pritty unlucky as well. Just gota feel for his wife and kids.
Reply 4
some of the older people in my family used to just say he was a nutcase but
i used to find his shows so entertaining.
People dont realise that when he picks up snakes by the tail that is the proper
way to hold a snake and that he was an expert in his field.
he was bloody unlucky alright.
apparently stingrays only attack if they feel threatened and he just brushed by it whilst snorkelling or something.
We all know hes been in a hell of lot more dangerous situations than that on his tv show.
lifes a bitch sometimes!:mad:
Reply 5
Yea life can be a bitch. R.I.P.
He was one of my favorite famous people due to how he made me laugh in what I thought was a one-of-a-kind sort of way! :frown:

His death is more proof that only the good die young! :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Blank User
He was one of my favorite famous people due to how he made me laugh in what I thought was a one-of-a-kind sort of way! :frown:

His death is more proof that only the good die young! :frown:

Dude, nearly 9 years?!
Original post by senz72
Dude, nearly 9 years?!
Whoops, I honestly didn't realize that at all! :doh: I'd best check the date before I post in a thread in future, hadn't I? :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by Mia_18
i was soooo shocked to hear it on the tv, in a radio interview with his best m8 he sed that if steve cud hav sed his last words he sed that he wuda sed 'crocs rule' wat a pair of last words :frown:

Oh 2006 :facepalm:
Surprised at how little attention this got though.
Hey look 9 years ago when people acted appropriately on this site !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
incredible necromancy, how did you even find this?
Reply 13
steve irwin is dead? :'( was this before or after the death of the queen mother?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending