The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Upc ucl upcse/upch '14/'15

Hi I'm from Indonesia and I am going to UPCSE this September. Any other new UPC UCL Students?
Reply 1
Hello,
I will be attending UPCH this september. May i ask you some questions about the programme?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by selininan
Hello,
I will be attending UPCH this september. May i ask you some questions about the programme?

Yes of course, what's your question?
Reply 3
Original post by peninanovandi
Yes of course, what's your question?

Which course is the most challenging one? For instance what have you done in Mathematics? Which course should I worry about the most and what I can do to get started or prepared?
Reply 4
Hi! I am attending it too this year! Is there anyone else?
Reply 5
Hi, Ian! Can you please tell me how you were doing in UPCSE last year? I'm considering to attend the program next year, so I'm doing some research now. Thanks:smile:
Reply 6
Hi Ian, can you please tell me how you were doing in UPCSE last year? I'm considering to attend it next year.
Reply 7
I am going to attend UPCSE course in 17'/18'. Is there anyone else?
Reply 8
Original post by Subah111
I am going to attend UPCSE course in 17'/18'. Is there anyone else?

Hello, I'll be attending the course. Where are you from?
Reply 9
Anyone who attended the upcse previously, how was it like? And is it worth it?
Reply 10
Original post by Amooots
Anyone who attended the upcse previously, how was it like? And is it worth it?

So I'm currently on the course taking biology and chemistry. It is very intense and I have 6 hours of lab work every week, loads of courseworks and lab reports. However, I find that I am learning a lot and it is definitely good preparation for your undergraduate degree.

I will give a word of warning though. The chances of getting into Law or Medicine are practically ZERO. The course does not make this very clear on their website and will be reluctant to tell you this even while they are helping you with your UCAS applications.

Ask me anything and I'll be happy to answer.
hello! i really want to study law at lse, but i can't enter uk universities because of my high-school diploma (i am from russia). are the chances of getting into law after upch really zero? why is it like this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending