The Student Room Group

moving university after foundation year

I am currently studying math's, further math's and geography, and i am planning to study a foundation year in physics. After i get my qualification, is it possible to apply to Imperial college London, to study an undergraduate degree in physics, with a good set of A-levels such as A*AA.
Original post by iloveranpo
I am currently studying math's, further math's and geography, and i am planning to study a foundation year in physics. After i get my qualification, is it possible to apply to Imperial college London, to study an undergraduate degree in physics, with a good set of A-levels such as A*AA.

If the foundation year is one of these, then yes. Otherwise no.

UCL’s Undergraduate Preparatory Certificate for Science and Engineering (UPCSE)
Warwick’s International Foundation Programme (IFP) in Science & Engineering

Those are the only foundation programmes which Imperial accept for entry to BSc Physics - source.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
If the foundation year is one of these, then yes. Otherwise no.

UCL’s Undergraduate Preparatory Certificate for Science and Engineering (UPCSE)
Warwick’s International Foundation Programme (IFP) in Science & Engineering

Those are the only foundation programmes which Imperial accept for entry to BSc Physics - source.

Thankyou, for this reply, but i am unable to apply to both as i am not an international student.
Original post by iloveranpo
Thankyou, for this reply, but i am unable to apply to both as i am not an international student.

Understood. Then, as that Imperial web page says, you will not be able to transfer from a foundation programme elsewhere to a full BSc Physics degree at Imperial. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending