Original post by hopefulmedic:)
Interview invite!

Congrats!! Stats please? And what time did the invite come through? :smile:
Interview invite!

Nice one! Are u an undergrad?
Original post by Ooompalumpa
Congrats!! Stats please? And what time did the invite come through? :smile:

Thanks! Predicted a 1st at leeds (biosciences)
AAB at a level and a not so good BMAT 11.9 4A

good luck today everyone!

Good academic profile! :smile: What date is the interview?

Well done. Is that 11.9 total or 11.9 plus the 4A?
Good academic profile! :smile: What date is the interview?

thanks! On the 29th jan
Original post by dongeezy
They said in one email "I’ve also been asked if we’ll announce when all interview invitations have been issued we used DON’T because there are always last-minute drop outs from the interviews which, if we get enough notice, we can re-issue to other applicants."

So no basically.

Not looking good , undergrad and haven't heard yet
Not looking good for quite a few of us :'(
Not looking good for quite a few of us :'(

as much as I want it to I've really abandoned all hope now :frown: not going to happen
Original post by lulagirl15
as much as I want it to I've really abandoned all hope now :frown: not going to happen

Yeah seeing as nearly all the interview dates are taken up...just seems like its best to prepare yourself for the worst outcome tbh...
Yeah seeing as nearly all the interview dates are taken up...just seems like its best to prepare yourself for the worst outcome tbh...

Leeds was my absolute favourite by far :frown:
Reply 792

Same. It's really upsetting because I honestly thought I'd have a decent chance of getting an interview here!! I was told my personal statement was very strong too, so I'm not sure what more I could have done!!
Leeds was my absolute favourite by far :frown:

Mine too hun :frown: It ticked all the boxes for me :'(
Original post by kc91
Same. It's really upsetting because I honestly thought I'd have a decent chance of getting an interview here!! I was told my personal statement was very strong too, so I'm not sure what more I could have done!!

Guess sometimes it's a bit of luck that just comes into play more than anything else tbh :\
Reply 795
It just makes me wonder about whether I'll ever get in again which is such a painful thought. I only did the bmat for leeds too, I wouldn't have done it otherwise
Original post by kc91
It just makes me wonder about whether I'll ever get in again which is such a painful thought. I only did the bmat for leeds too, I wouldn't have done it otherwise

Me too! All that effort for nothing :frown: had my hopes pinned on Leeds so much, I wrote my personal statement based around what they look for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kc91

Did you previously secure an offer?

I did the uckat and gamsat-was adamant that i'm not going to put myself through more torture by sitting bmat, but for leeds thought might as well as I really liked it :frown:
It's so frustrating, full academics with a predicted 1st class degree, loads of experience and strong personal statement :frown: can't really do anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ktloveee
It's so frustrating, full academics with a predicted 1st class degree, loads of experience and strong personal statement :frown: can't really do anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah lots of people here with a strong application have heard zilch...makes you think what kinda criteria they're using to select candidates for interviews...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending