The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think sometimes a girl has to be a person and her boyfriend or partner to see them as that and not just sexual I think keep touching of the bum is sexual
Original post by Angle 666
I think sometimes a girl has to be a person and her boyfriend or partner to see them as that and not just sexual I think keep touching of the bum is sexual and if a person doesn't like it say so
i honestly dont mind
idk its her body but its yalls life so idk yall cant talk it out
ya i havent had the problem, but she should let you touch her ass, especially after 2 years
Im sorry but if she says you cant you cant. My gf lets me touch her ass but not until recently, you will know when she is ok with it.
Noo she is not over reacting or anything. Personally, I dont let my boyfriend even touch me there.. not bcoz I hate him, I really love him but I have my personal boundries, coz after a covenant I would let him- theres nothing wrong with it.
my question is, are u both or atleast she, abstaining from sex coz maybe thats z reason??
Original post by Anonymous
So I have just had an argument with my girlfriend of 2 years over the fact that I can't touch her butt. After all this time she finally came out with, I quote, "I'm sorry but I just don't like anything or anyone near my butt".

This bugs me. Am I her boyfriend or some stranger she just met on the street? I don't think any part of her body should be restricted to me. Besides, if anything going near her butt is something she doesn't like then it would sure as hell make me feel even more special if she made an exception just for me.

Above it all, touching your girlfriend's butt is something all of us boys love to do. I find it ridiculous that she doesn't want me to do it.

So girls, guys, what do you think? Is there any girl out there who feels the same about this issue? Anyone else had the same problem?
she must of had a bad experience with anal or something.......
thats prolly what it is when a person has a bad experience when trying something new, it tends to turn the person away from this activity permenantly or temporarily depending on the person.
Hhhhhh how do you feel
Worded badly but it does seem queer
I squeeze her ass all the time, everywhere, a nice quick smack too, in public, at home, in front of her friends, family, dont give a ****. She used to blush but now she knows no part of her body is off limits to me.
This is simple - if she doesn't like it, you don't do it.

If you don't understand exactly what she wants you to stop doing, you can ask her to explain in a respectful way, but she doesn't have to justify it. Her body, her rules!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 73
So I have just had an argument with my girlfriend of 2 years over the fact that I can't touch her butt. After all this time she finally came out with, I quote, "I'm sorry but I just don't like anything or anyone near my butt".

This bugs me. Am I her boyfriend or some stranger she just met on the street? I don't think any part of her body should be restricted to me. Besides, if anything going near her butt is something she doesn't like then it would sure as hell make me feel even more special if she made an exception just for me.

Above it all, touching your girlfriend's butt is something all of us boys love to do. I find it ridiculous that she doesn't want me to do it.

So girls, guys, what do you think? Is there any girl out there who feels the same about this issue? Anyone else had the same problem?

It is very weird she hasn't let you touch her ass in 2 years. Most girls love it.

But you are NOT entitled to her body in any way and what you said in bold sounds very rapey.

If you don't like her boundaries (however unreasonable they may be) then break up with her.
Well I am never letting a guy touch my ass again or even come near it because my previous boyfriend tried his luck and pushed it further amd further and almost dragged me to bed! So girl, dont let a guy touch your ass, it means his a player and YOU deserve a lover.
yeah I'd like it , no debate lol
If you're going out with someone then being able to touch each other inappropriately in public is all part of the fun :h: The girl I'm seeing and I even have a little game when we're out where whoever can sneak the most gropes in while nobody is looking wins.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
If you're going out with someone then being able to touch each other inappropriately in public is all part of the fun :h: The girl I'm seeing and I even have a little game when we're out where whoever can sneak the most gropes in while nobody is looking wins.

that sounds like a cool chick, defo keeper:wink:
Original post by SomMC1
that sounds like a cool chick, defo keeper:wink:

I've been "seeing her" for nearly a year now :lol: We're just FWBs and neither of us are into anything serious for the foreseeable future. In direct response to the OP, it's just about knowing each other's boundaries and either accepting and respecting them, or realising that you both have different ideas of what's acceptable and call it a day because you're incompatible. No way I'd be with some prude who wouldn't even let me touch her arse, in fact even a girl who doesn't actively like her arse being touched by the man in her life is questionable to me. Again though, going back to knowing each other's boundaries, I know with the girl I'm seeing I could reach up her skirt and poke a finger up her bum and she'd like it as long as I didn't do it in plain view of people :rofl: not that I'd just do that randomly for hygiene reasons, but if I wanted to, I could do it and I wouldn't be overstepping the mark in doing so.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I squeeze her ass all the time, everywhere, a nice quick smack too, in public, at home, in front of her friends, family, dont give a ****. She used to blush but now she knows no part of her body is off limits to me.

:gasp: cant believe I said this shiiiitttttttt here :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending