The Student Room Group

UEA 2015 medicine entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by An4w42
I got my offer about 2 weeks ago but I've not heard anything directly from uea so I've not got the forms. How long after getting your offer did u receive the forms?

the day after - they don't physically attach forms to the email. It's the one that says
"Thank you for applying to study Medicine at Norwich Medical School at the University of East Anglia starting 14 September 2015. I am delighted..."

http://uea.hobsons.co.uk/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=12gr8ne9g4a1XJfu%2bLKD%2fud8A6PLzCvJKna3RGdrhW8B1Am2GhlAER3Xr%2b8RqErE2%2bd9HPMdavI%3d

read the word document and follow the links on it
Original post by blissfully
the day after - they don't physically attach forms to the email. It's the one that says
"Thank you for applying to study Medicine at Norwich Medical School at the University of East Anglia starting 14 September 2015. I am delighted..."

http://uea.hobsons.co.uk/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=12gr8ne9g4a1XJfu%2bLKD%2fud8A6PLzCvJKna3RGdrhW8B1Am2GhlAER3Xr%2b8RqErE2%2bd9HPMdavI%3d

read the word document and follow the links on it

I didn't get that email
blissfully
Freshers week

Usually runs alongside the first week - but the first week is mainly introductory lectures anyway.

I'll be graduating from UEA this summer - I've had an amazing five years and you've all definitely picked the best uni :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Usually runs alongside the first week - but the first week is mainly introductory lectures anyway.

I'll be graduating from UEA this summer - I've had an amazing five years and you've all definitely picked the best uni :wink:

thanks! that's reassuring to hear :biggrin:
Usually runs alongside the first week - but the first week is mainly introductory lectures anyway.I'll be graduating from UEA this summer - I've had an amazing five years and you've all definitely picked the best uni :wink:

hey congrats:biggrin:
is it ok if I ask you some questions via PM?:smile: I can't seem to find the option to PM you.

Great to know we ve picked the right place!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

YUSS! Can't wait!
Does anyone know whether: in the accommodation form, Med students count as "Undergraduate" or "Health Undergraduate" ?
Original post by TheArrow
Does anyone know whether: in the accommodation form, Med students count as "Undergraduate" or "Health Undergraduate" ?

health undergraduate is what you're meant to put :smile:
Original post by blissfully
health undergraduate is what you're meant to put :smile:

Thank you!
Reply 1790
I just got offered a place !! I'm soo happy I had totally lost all hopeee . I really wanted to get in UEA ! I'm international n was on the waiting list . umm can someone brief me up on the accommodation Wht everyones fave choice?
Original post by Nawaln
I just got offered a place !! I'm soo happy I had totally lost all hopeee . I really wanted to get in UEA ! I'm international n was on the waiting list . umm can someone brief me up on the accommodation Wht everyones fave choice?

Ensuite Village for the win!
Original post by Nawaln

Awesome! So happy for you 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1793
Thankuuu soo muchhh I can't wait to meet you all !
Original post by freyavb
Nope, still waiting :frown: UEA is my only chance, so the suspense is killing me... I'm eu too btw :smile:

For those of you on the waiting list, a few spaces are usually available on results day and some after that if people decide to go elsewhere! Just focus on your exams for now :smile:
hey guys when we apply for accomodation, we choose 'undergraduate' or 'health undergraduate'?
Original post by KrsnaM
hey guys when we apply for accomodation, we choose 'undergraduate' or 'health undergraduate'?

the latter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1797
I know I should have done this earlier but have all the internationals done their DBS check? I never received my invitation for the DBS application system and now I'm really confused :frown:
Reply 1798
I recieved the email with an id n password long back but that was to choose documents fr the dbs they said they would send an email again afrer they got all 3 documents i havent recieved that yet partly cze my documents were lost in the post n they never received it n they didnt tell me either so i had to resend em
Which email are u asking abt the id one or continuing online app. One ?
Right id say u call the uni n tell em abt it they
should know.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1799
Original post by Nawaln
I recieved the email with an id n password long back but that was to choose documents fr the dbs they said they would send an email again afrer they got all 3 documents i havent recieved that yet partly cze my documents were lost in the post n they never received it n they didnt tell me either so i had to resend em
Which email are u asking abt the id one or continuing online app. One ?
Right id say u call the uni n tell em abt it they
should know.

Thanks for the reply I don't even have the first one with the id and pw. Will give them a call tmr. Do you know if the incompletion of my dbs check will delay the issue of my cas no.?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending