The Student Room Group

To fuss or not?

Hey guys, really bored ATM so checking in here.

I'm away staying in a residential hall with 7 other girls and on the first night I slept with a girl (not sex or anything) and I may like her like a lot but idek really if I should tell her, we've known each other for like 2 weeks and on that night she told me a lot of honest stuff and I checked that she wasn't straight, but the days after she started acting really weird and not talking much or hugging me, and I keep asking her if she is ok but she says she is, and in really paranoid I've made her feel really awkward, so I don't know whether I should ask her face to face or just leave it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ask her?
Reply 2
Ask her for sure. :h: don't keep things bottled up otherwise you'd regret it later that you should've asked. Good luck. :yy:
Reply 3
Original post by Lil08
Ask her?

Ask her what?
Reply 4
Original post by lilypear

I'm away staying in a residential hall with 7 other girls and on the first night I slept with a girl (not sex or anything) and I may like her like a lot but idek really if I should tell her, we've known each other for like 2 weeks and on that night she told me a lot of honest stuff and I checked that she wasn't straight, but the days after she started acting really weird and not talking much or hugging me, and I keep asking her if she is ok but she says she is, and in really paranoid I've made her feel really awkward, so I don't know whether I should ask her face to face or just leave it?

Srs?

I'd wait for a little while get to know her a bit better you've only known for a short period of time which is risky.
Reply 6
Ask her what?

Femella, the diminutive form of femina, meaning "woman" are very complicated human beings, their actions cannot simply be explained & judged by mere observation.

Therefore, communication is very necessary to get to the bottom of things. :smile:

Ask her why she's distant?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Twinport53
Srs?

Srs man
Reply 8
Srs man

What we gonna do with you pears?
Reply 9
Original post by Lil08
Femella, the diminutive form of femina, meaning "woman" are very complicated human beings, their actions cannot simply be explained & judged by mere observation.

Therefore, communication is very necessary to get to the bottom of things. :smile:

Ask her why she's distant?

Face to face or by messaging?

What we gonna do with you pears?

I'm such a wreck I've not a clue what to do
Reply 10

I'm such a wreck I've not a clue what to do

I know you said it wasn't sexual, but did you fall asleep cuddling or anything? Is there anything you are aware of that might of made her uncomfortable?
Reply 11
Face to face or by messaging?

Which ever you're comfortable with. :smile:
Reply 12
Hmm.. sounds like she does seem a bit wary :/ At least, that's what I'm getting from reduced talking yet saying she's fine.

Do you think you may have seemed a little too forward to her?
She must be pregnant.
Reply 14
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Hmm.. sounds like she does seem a bit wary :/ At least, that's what I'm getting from reduced talking yet saying she's fine.

Do you think you may have seemed a little too forward to her?

I may have been forward, but I'm like that with everyone so I think she's aware that it's how I work...
Every now and again she hugs me but it's rare now, not really sure where I went wrong

I know you said it wasn't sexual, but did you fall asleep cuddling or anything? Is there anything you are aware of that might of made her uncomfortable?

We spooned asleep xo
Reply 15
Hold her hands and stare at her in the eye's it'll give you your answer
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16

We spooned asleep xo

:yy:

Original post by Aph
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice sentence.

And no Aph, you stare at the breasts you fool.
Reply 17
Original post by Aph
Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think she's comfortable with PDA
Reply 18

Nice sentence.

And no Aph, you stare at the breasts you fool.

I spelt it right?
Well yes but the eye's for emotion the breasts for everything else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I don't think she's comfortable with PDA

Then just stare at her accross the room or ask

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending