The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Law kcl gcse concerns

Hi, I'm a current Year 12 student and I'd like to do a degree in Law and have always wanted to study at a London University such as KCL. Am I cooked with these results? I never understood how dire gcses would be, and did not revise for a single one.
GCSEs : 88666665
A LEVELS : A*A*A (his,bio,chem)
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I'm a current Year 12 student and I'd like to do a degree in Law and have always wanted to study at a London University such as KCL. Am I cooked with these results? I never understood how dire gcses would be, and did not revise for a single one.
GCSEs : 88666665
A LEVELS : A*A*A (his,bio,chem)

My predicted a levels btw
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
KCL isn't terribly fussed with GCSEs, those should be perfectly fine. if you're a home student however, you need to get at least 30 in your LNAT when you sit it, because the cut-off for LNAT scores for home students has been 30 in the two most recent UCAS cycles. and 30 is very difficult.
Reply 3
KCL isn't fussed with GCSEs at all. I got a 5 in Maths, Chemistry, French, Computer Science and Statistics and I still got into KCL for Politics, Philosophy and Law. My LNAT score was 34, so they cared much more about that than my GCSE lack, lol. Push on with your studies, don't cry about your GCSEs (which were really good anyway!) and get yourself a nice set of predicted A levels. Good luck with the LNAT and the rest of it.

Quick Reply

Latest