The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University South Wales Glamorgan March 2015 adult nursing intake

Hi is there any1 starting the adult nursing march 2015? I'm not sure how terms etc will differ with the late start :/
x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello. I'm Starting in March. Part of me wishes I was starting now, I can't wait. Wonder what our time table with be etc
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
I no it's just a big waiting game, it's good in one way because we have more time to prepare but I just wana get stuck in :smile: r u travelling far for uni?
Reply 3
Original post by D_jones91
I no it's just a big waiting game, it's good in one way because we have more time to prepare but I just wana get stuck in :smile: r u travelling far for uni?

Sorry for the late reply. I'll be travelling from Crickhowell, about a 50 minute drive. What about you? Did you have your start date in the post the other day?
Reply 4
Original post by katemck88
Sorry for the late reply. I'll be travelling from Crickhowell, about a 50 minute drive. What about you? Did you have your start date in the post the other day?

I'll be travelling from merthyr Tydfil so not too bad, yes I did 😊 starting to feel real now very exciting, after Christmas it will fly by
Hi :smile: I have an offer for March intake at South Wales. 10 weeks to go....how is everyone feeling?x
Reply 6
Really excited just sorting out last paper work for my bursary so many forms to collect! But can't wait
Original post by D_jones91
Really excited just sorting out last paper work for my bursary so many forms to collect! But can't wait

I know the feeling. Do you know how many are in the cohort?x
Reply 8
I'm going to send off my evidence for the bursary tomorrow. It stressed me out a little. Ha ha. Can't believe it's only 10 weeks.
Reply 9
No I'm not sure how many there r, but it's Easter the week after our start date so I should imagine it will be April when we start lectures etc! I've heared it's a head full but I can't wait I've waited too long to begin xx
Can't wait to meet everyone yeah we will probably just be getting our timetables and subjects that we are covering maybe? I've done my bursary and loans...it was a nightmare x
Reply 11
Just sent the forms off for my bursary I hope everything is ok with them sfw was a nightmare! Where wil you be traveling from x
Yeah same, just hope it's all correct. Cantwait to get stuck in now :biggrin: I'm from Cardiff so only like a 20 minute drive for me :smile: how about you? X
Reply 13
Ye same this end can't wait, I'm from merthyr Tydfil so 20 mins tops! X
Do any of you know anyone else starting with us in March? X
Reply 15
No the people who I done access with are either or foundation or started in sept! How about u?
I know of one person because I found her on the Facebook thread for usw adult nursing x
Reply 17
Ah that's not too bad then it will be daunting first of all but everything always falls into place
Hi glad I found you! I also start in March 2015. I will be travelling in from Llantwit Major about 30 mins (I hope) Just sorting out my paperwork too. Looking forward to meeting you, I don't know anyone else on the course, all my access course started last September and have all gone to Cardiff or further a field. Nicole :smile:
Hi Nicole :smile: welcome :smile: how are you feeling? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending