The Student Room Group

Dofe bronze, did the hours but not the months

So basically your supposed to do 3 months volunteering for Bronze DofE for 12 hours or something however I started my volunteering for dofe late (Only had a month to do it) and so I did extra hours a week to make up for it. However in the assessors report the guy didn't put the same month as i did in my Edofe section as the start and so i can't pass. The Edofe guy who controls the section of the site that i'm doing commented on my thing that it needed 'serious clarification of dates' before I get the award.

Obviously I did the hours and I was under the impression the months didn't matter at this level as long as you do the required number of hours. The man who wrote my report won't lie for me and though I could change the months on the assessors report and send that in (He did it in a PDF) his email is on the site and I want to know if they would check.

I did alot of work for this award and have passed all the other stages so I don't want to give up. What is the best course of action here?
Just change it on edofe. I did the same thing for my skill when i did my bronze and it was fine. I've never had a problem with it and now I'm just about to finish my Silver, so it definitely didn't effect my ability to get the award.

But if your seriously concerned you'll just have to redo your volunteering and do it for 3 months although honestly they won't care if you just make the dates match up on edofe and the assessors report.
bronze lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending