The Student Room Group

Forgot about DofE Bronze and Queens Badge Evidence

So as the title implies, I'm in a bit of a bad situation.
An extremely busy year and my grampa passing away has left me, at 17, only remembering a couple of times to actually put in evidence of my DofE and Queens Badge activities.
DofE Bronze I'm not worried about as the time limit can be stretched a bit with that but the Queens Badge I'm very worried about as I only have until the end of the session I turn 18 (next session after summer) to complete the evidence.
How much leeway to you get with a bulk backlog of all activities?
I have assessors who can confirm I did my activities should there be any suspicion of me faking entries (even if they are very short descriptions!)
Original post by tree_of_oak
So as the title implies, I'm in a bit of a bad situation.
An extremely busy year and my grampa passing away has left me, at 17, only remembering a couple of times to actually put in evidence of my DofE and Queens Badge activities.
DofE Bronze I'm not worried about as the time limit can be stretched a bit with that but the Queens Badge I'm very worried about as I only have until the end of the session I turn 18 (next session after summer) to complete the evidence.
How much leeway to you get with a bulk backlog of all activities?
I have assessors who can confirm I did my activities should there be any suspicion of me faking entries (even if they are very short descriptions!)

In a similar situation which I really should get sorted out. In terms if backlogging there shouldn't be much need to worry as long as you present it well, when DofE review it they will be seeing it all at once anyway so the back log has little to no impact on there viewership. If they see a lack of evidence then backlog may tip them over the edge to deny it but I doubt that in the case were you provide good evidence it would be rejected as a result of lots of backlogging
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending