The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

terpineol
There is a truely epic snowman just inside St-Marys. It must be a good ten feet high.

aw wow! :O :smile: must've been since my tutorial this morning...
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
sophie_c
aw wow! :O :smile: must've been since my tutorial this morning...

I saw it at 1105ish.

It was the lord of all snowmen.
la_banane_verte
That's what we get for being on the coast. Snow just doesn't like us :no:

Bit of a Michael Fish moment there methinks.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Snow!!!!! :woo:
terpineol
I saw it at 1105ish.

It was the lord of all snowmen.

It's pretty immense! Went to pay it a visit after French this afternoon! There's also a pretty big one in Kinburn Park! :smile:
sophie_c
It's pretty immense! Went to pay it a visit after French this afternoon! There's also a pretty big one in Kinburn Park! :smile:

You know the big tree stump in Kniburn Park? I was walking through there this morning and saw it, and was a bit, 'Is that an obese snowman, or...? Ah, no, it's a tree stump, okay'.

I'm clever, so I am :yes:
ImperceptibleNinja
You know the big tree stump in Kniburn Park? I was walking through there this morning and saw it, and was a bit, 'Is that an obese snowman, or...? Ah, no, it's a tree stump, okay'.

I'm clever, so I am :yes:

Lol haha :wink: Did you see the people snowboarding by Maths and Physics? hehe
sophie_c
Lol haha :wink: Did you see the people snowboarding by Maths and Physics? hehe

Snowboarding? I saw sledging... On what looked suspiciously like a tray from the Uni Hall dining room :tongue: But no snowboarding, alas.
ImperceptibleNinja
Snowboarding? I saw sledging... On what looked suspiciously like a tray from the Uni Hall dining room :tongue: But no snowboarding, alas.

Haha lol! Are you in Uni Hall too?? :biggrin:
Erm yeh they were snowboarding down the walls by the steps! Pretty cool!
sophie_c
Haha lol! Are you in Uni Hall too?? :biggrin:
Erm yeh they were snowboarding down the walls by the steps! Pretty cool!

I was in Uni Hall in first year, which is why I recognise the trays =D

[There's a snowbeing outside my window - I think it's wearing a skirt? - and every time I look outside, it surprises me :biggrin: ]
ImperceptibleNinja
I was in Uni Hall in first year, which is why I recognise the trays =D

[There's a snowbeing outside my window - I think it's wearing a skirt? - and every time I look outside, it surprises me :biggrin: ]

Aah cool ok!

Haha that's amusing, loving the skirt! :smile: Don't think there's any snowbeings here...not that I can see from my window anyway, which is rather sad...may have to sort that situation out later...
terpineol
There is a truely epic snowman just inside St-Marys. It must be a good ten feet high.

Someone needs to take a picture of this. I can't be bothered to go out snowman-hunting :P
Anyone not at the whisky tasting later is a crab ridden madras student...

Scores hotel, 1900 for 1930, £6 non members, Luvians are doing this one so it should be a goo laugh.

Unlike the wine and cheese we are not exclusively tossers, so come dressed however you like, bring banter, and prepare for a structured tasting.
shellyholmes
Does anyone else think st andrews deserves some snow? Being in scotland and therefore obviously in the arctic circle according to my friends down in london who are now snowed in from work and school?

ok...someone was listening...:eek3:
Bella_trixxx
Someone needs to take a picture of this. I can't be bothered to go out snowman-hunting :P

Haha... I did take a photo... sad person I am! Will probs be up on facebook in a few days when I can be bothered!
Snowman in St Marys Quad... Dunno if you can really tell the size in this pic, but it was a good 10feet!

terpineol
Anyone not at the whisky tasting later is a crab ridden madras student...

Scores hotel, 1900 for 1930, £6 non members, Luvians are doing this one so it should be a goo laugh.

Unlike the wine and cheese we are not exclusively tossers, so come dressed however you like, bring banter, and prepare for a structured tasting.

More warning next time please :biggrin: Sounds good... I was working tonight anyway, but I'm sad I missed this.
terpineol
...whisky tasting ...

Try as I might I cannot bring myself to like whisky. It's a very sad state of affairs :frown:
I love whisky! One of my favourite drinks. Next to bailies ofc.
Looks like we need a TSR whisky session... :yep:
People!
just got a lovely offer from St Andies...going up soon to see it

WHAT IS IT LIKE :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending