The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240
sophie_c
:o:

I finished it, at 4am, and the teacher didn't even take them in and has given us an extended deadline til Thurs.... gutted...

Ouch, oh well least its done :biggrin: Can go out and have fun...in the rain :wink:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
The rain isn't much fun with gowns, it was funny at debating tonight where everyone turned up soggy :p:
Oxy
Ouch, oh well least its done :biggrin: Can go out and have fun...in the rain :wink:

True, true! I did indeed get soaked last night, had fun though too, though feeling it today... all is wellll!
Reply 1243
sophie_c
True, true! I did indeed get soaked last night, had fun though too, though feeling it today... all is wellll!

I was up untill 3 watching inbetweeners and Saw 4. Then I had lecture from 9-12. Badtimes :eek:
Application sent :smile:.
Oxy
I was up untill 3 watching inbetweeners and Saw 4. Then I had lecture from 9-12. Badtimes :eek:

Haha tut tut! Not even like you had a proper excuse to stay up... lol jk!
I had lectures 11-4 (meant to be 5, but lab finished early woopwoop!) Just had my lunch :smile: and heading back in for a meeting at 5.15 for Zoology yuck...

Still not seen Saw...
Reply 1246
sophie_c
Haha tut tut! Not even like you had a proper excuse to stay up... lol jk!
I had lectures 11-4 (meant to be 5, but lab finished early woopwoop!) Just had my lunch :smile: and heading back in for a meeting at 5.15 for Zoology yuck...

Still not seen Saw...

:O it was such a good reason, plus I didnt really want to chuck everyone out of my room :o:
Oxy
:O it was such a good reason, plus I didnt really want to chuck everyone out of my room :o:

Ok ok, I'll let you off... The Inbetweeners is rather good! Hooked, much? Haha! What episode are you on now?

I was only kidding you on :o:

Alright, who was the guy at Castle Sands yesterday? Show yourself :p:
Haha, I think I know who you mean :P: The one with the bag on his head?
Bella_trixxx
Alright, who was the guy at Castle Sands yesterday? Show yourself :p:

I can't think of a response to that which wouldn't be horrendously bad taste.

I wasn't there though to narrow things down for you.
i didn't mean the one with the bag on his head, actually, although I would love to know who he was too, the b*****d! I mean the one who is a TSR stalker... :p: I'm sure he knows who he is...
Meteorshower
Haha, I think I know who you mean :P: The one with the bag on his head?
Reply 1252
Does any anyone or have the studied economics or with managment recently
Hi there really keen to go this uni can anyone tell if these courses are competitive also what SQA higher grades they got and what subject they took cheers in advance
Hi - erm, there's no need to spam this message across three boards. You should find a lot of the info you need in the prospectus, and if you can't then just sit tight and hope someone who's got the answers you're looking for answers the board you made. Please don't spam, it angers the hungry lions I keep under my bed.
Reply 1254
Bella_trixxx
I'm sure he knows who he is.

I say we lynch him.

:lurk:
Reply 1255
Hi there. I'm a new member. I plan to go to U. St. Andrews next year to write a part of my PhD thesis. I'm Brazilian. How is it like in St. Andrews?
vicentm2
Hi there. I'm a new member. I plan to go to U. St. Andrews next year to write a part of my PhD thesis. I'm Brazilian. How is it like in St. Andrews?

The FAQ thread near the top of this forum will have plenty of information on this. I know it's a bore to read through 4 pages, but it's a good source of information, and you'll be able to easily spot information that's not so useful to you personally. Once you've had a look at that, then I'm sure we'd be happy to answer any remaining questions you have :smile:
"I 8> (but as a heart) the class divide"

I'm thinking of having a load made up in response to the new principals meddlings.

Anyone interested?
Reply 1258
terpineol
"I 8> (but as a heart) the class divide"

I'm thinking of having a load made up in response to the new principals meddlings.

Anyone interested?

"kk 4 me"..

Latest

Trending

Trending