The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 254
has anyone else who applied for medicine just received a rejection from keele for nursing and midwifery?
how odd..

Yes!! I just got it, and am now very confused. Still shaking as I thought it was for medicine, surely it doesn't mean anything?
Original post by 254
yes!!! I just called the office, the lady said I was the 3rd call today. but admissions closed at 5, so to call them up tomorrow :smile:

Yeah but apparently it was the languages department? Maybe we have been rejected but they sent it via the wrong admission system?
Original post by 254
has anyone else who applied for medicine just received a rejection from keele for nursing and midwifery?
how odd..

Me too, heart. literally. stopped.
Reply 383
Original post by Awesome_Alien
Yeah but apparently it was the languages department? Maybe we have been rejected but they sent it via the wrong admission system?

yes, maybe. or maybe they were meant to be interviews?
Original post by Awesome_Alien
I just got an email saying I was rejected, but from nursing and midwifery??? Tried calling the number and its the wrong number. Tries call admissions and they aren't picking up, what is going on!!!

That's so weird
Reply 385
Original post by katherine_b
Yes!! I just got it, and am now very confused. Still shaking as I thought it was for medicine, surely it doesn't mean anything?

I really don't know.. I thought it was medicine too!
but then I panicked and thought maybe I put down the wrong course on UCAS!
Original post by Futuremedic2096
That's so weird

Did you get it?
so not everyone has got this email?

what if they’re rejections?? :frown:((
Original post by 254
I really don't know.. I thought it was medicine too!
but then I panicked and thought maybe I put down the wrong course on UCAS!

That is exactly what I did, and I logged in to UCAS just to make sure!
Original post by blue1211823

I haven't I just checked
dw I'll have been rejected for sure

Oh man :frown: Worst way to get rejected :frown:
surely, SURELY track would change before the rejection email?
Original post by Futuremedic2096
I haven't I just checked
dw I'll have been rejected for sure

Don't say that! I hope you get an interview! :smile:

Not necessarily, some places don't. For example Oxford hand out letters of rejection before they update track.
Reply 394

yeah, i checked track straight away and there's no rejection
Reply 395
I got the email too. Good thing I don't want to be a ****ing Nurse, now where's my medicine rejection Keele...
its a bit insulting they can’t even send the correct email
If anyone else got a rejection from nursing and midwifery I just rang the admissions office, the lady on the phone said she'd just got four calls about it in the last five minutes and that the medical school haven't sent anything out on there end, not to worry and that she's going to get in touch with the nursing and midwifery department.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by francescac
If anyone else got a rejection from nursing and midwifery I just rang the admissions office, the lady on the phone said she'd just got four calls about it in the last five minutes and that the medical school haven't sent anything out on there end, not to worry and that she's going to get in touch with the nursing and midwifery department.

Posted from TSR Mobile

SAVIOUR.
Reply 399
Just got a rejection from nursing lmao

Latest

Trending

Trending