The Student Room Group

Why do all girls hate nerds?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zyzz u mirin?
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
To be a good Internet Troll you must copy and paste this definition all over the internet.
by Master of God's Master October 14, 2009

kk

anyway*

lol, nnoah

Anyway what?
what kind of dumbness am i reading
Original post by Mr...
:/ You're not a troll :unimpressed:

let me guess you are gunna say I am fick or that I am not a good one.

Even though I don't know what a troll is.
Original post by Mr...
Nope.

THanks!
Original post by Vikki1805
What a sweeping statement to make.

You'll probably find, the majority of girls (worth dating) would much rather date a man with intelligence than a man with muscles.

What if you have both? :colondollar:
Original post by deansimpala
I love smart men, especially if they're combined with a beard and are muscular :biggrin::mmm:
I don't think I could date someone who is absolutely thick it would get on my nerves:facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I once dated someone who was thick. Very annoying. He can't spell at all and most of his texts were unreadable.
Because that is just how life is. It's all about looks nowadays, personality comes second. It is what you look like. If you are ugly you're stuffed and why blame them.

All this bull**** about "It's what is inside that counts" or "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is loony and does not exist in the real world.
Original post by The Right
Because that is just how life is. It's all about looks nowadays, personality comes second. It is what you look like. If you are ugly you're stuffed and why blame them.

All this bull**** about "It's what is inside that counts" or "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is loony and does not exist in the real world.

true
Here OP, I'll tell you. When women say they like intelligent men, what they really mean is they want a guy who can acquire vast amounts of wealth. Someone who's clever enough to rise through the ranks of Goldman Sachs or is a doctor. That's it. "Nerds", the people who love knowledge for it's own sake and have unique interests in things like comic books, MMORPG's etc have no utility value whatsoever. That's why women don't want them. The sooner you realise 90 - 95% of women think in terms of material benefit gained, the better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
All my male friends are "nerds". Some girls prefer to be around nerds - they're more fun. Seriously.

How many non-nerds could you play Assassin's Creed with?
Original post by Arithmeticae
the views on here seem to be very different from what happens irl, i wouldn't go as far as to say hate but it definitely is there

maybe because tsr is the kind of place that attracts nerdy people

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

You do realize most people would rather date someone who is both smart and has great aesthetics right? it doesn't have to be, and shouldn't ever be, either or!
Original post by 8472
As a male I can say there are lots of females who do like/prefer geeky/nerdy guys. It just depends on where you're looking.

Spoiler

Confirmation bias.
Reply 73
Look at these nerds playing a nerd game with their nerd friends don't they looks so nerdy

Girl's like "adorkable" nerds, they dislike "neckbeard" nerds. It does come down to aesthetics to a degree. As somebody with "nerdy" attributes, it's something I accept.
I love "nerds", I have better, more intelligent conversations with most of them.
Original post by Darkwarrior23
What if you have both? :colondollar:

My second post answers that. :pierre:
Bitches love me!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a sweeping statement to make.

You'll probably find, the majority of girls (worth dating) would much rather date a man with intelligence than a man with muscles.

why not both?

Tbh, an intelligent man with muscles is the aim of the game. :pierre:

lol nvm did not read before posting
(edited 9 years ago)
nerd =/= intelligence tbh. Just means you live in a basement and play WoW 5ever

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending