so you would say:

1. Intelligience

2. Ripped

3. Personality?

Hope so, cos my personality is chit.

1) intelligence
2) passionate, is nice (obviously)
3) personality
4) looks, not necessarily being ripped. I couldn't care less if a guy has a hot body or not.
Original post by stephaniecheung
1) intelligence
2) passionate, is nice (obviously)
3) personality
4) looks, not necessarily being ripped. I couldn't care less if a guy has a hot body or not.

nice, now if only girls were like that irl..
Original post by zyzz u mirin?

lol a lot are, maybe you're looking in the wrong place
lol a lot are, maybe you're looking in the wrong place

need to get out of bedroom + gym srs.

*Girl sits next to me, i start sweating crew*

*Eyes Start Watering When Talking to Girls Crew*
need to get out of bedroom + gym srs.

*Girl sits next to me, i start sweating crew*

*Eyes Start Watering When Talking to Girls Crew*

hahahaha maybe ask your friends if they have female friends they can introduce you to them. You should aim to make female friends first before you think about getting into a relationship.

loled.
hahahaha maybe ask your friends if they have female friends they can introduce you to them. You should aim to make female friends first before you think about getting into a relationship.

this is good advice. Girl friends are the best wingmen.
Reply 126
i am a nerd boy and let me tell you, being a nerd boy is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, nerd parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
Original post by Swirll
i am a nerd boy and let me tell you, being a nerd boy is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, nerd parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Preach this.
Original post by Swirll

I don't want to but I will if I have to.
Preach this.

Original post by Swirll

at least remove the font edit, before you copy it lol
Reply 130
at least remove the font edit, before you copy it lol

hahahaha

aware

I don't want to but I will if I have to.

n-n-no homo
Original post by Swirll
hahahaha

aware

n-n-no homo

brah or woman brah under quick reply, the 2nd icon from the left.

zyzz no homo srs.

Have a good day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending