The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2015/2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pymmy
I'm still waiting to hear from them, also waiting for Northumbria, but looks like they started to give out interviews today

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does anyone know how many interview dates Northumbria have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from Brunel? Had my interview nearly 2 weeks ago! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HayBF123
Has anyone heard back from Brunel? Had my interview nearly 2 weeks ago! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still waiting for a decision from the December interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IzzFizz
I had an interview in December, not heard anything.

What are the UEA Interviews Like?

And did you get an Offer? :smile:
Original post by Ali*Baylis
Has anyone had an interview at UEA? I have one there next week, slightly nervous- does anyone have any advice or tips?

Hello, what was your UEA Interview like?I have one tomorrow and Im so nervous!
Anyone got an Interview at Liverpool on the 11th? Not sure what to expect 😞
Reply 1386
Has anyone heard back from UCLAN?? had an interview start of Jan and still waiting for a reply :closedeyes: plus still waiting for Salford, Keele and Leeds Becket not heard anything at all from them??
Original post by APNZ
Has anyone heard back from UCLAN?? had an interview start of Jan and still waiting for a reply :closedeyes: plus still waiting for Salford, Keele and Leeds Becket not heard anything at all from them??

Hey, I had an interview with UCLAN at beginning of Jan too but no news yet, I know they are interviewing until March though as it was mentioned on the invite letter. I had interview at Salford but still not heard anything at all from Keele, so worried I might not get an interview there, I applied in October :/
Original post by Em019
Sorry for such a late reply! Yeah, my interview is on March 10th.
They have't given much information about the interviews. It only says it is a individual interview and a group one but haven't elaborated much. What do you think it will involve?

I'm not really sure but I assume the basics will be individual one will cover knowledge of career, health service etc & the group one will focus more on team working and such. I think I read to expect some physical activity so I can imagine some team building type games. However I am just speculating.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mike the MOG
I'm still waiting for a decision from the December interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope it's soon! They said to us last week we should hear in 2 weeks, so hopefully you should too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1390
Original post by Lennyphysio
Hey, I had an interview with UCLAN at beginning of Jan too but no news yet, I know they are interviewing until March though as it was mentioned on the invite letter. I had interview at Salford but still not heard anything at all from Keele, so worried I might not get an interview there, I applied in October :/

Okay that makes sense thanks, just hate this waiting!! How'd the Salford interview go? Much different to uclans??
Original post by Lucegoose
Got an offer from kings!!! :biggrin:

Congrats! Me too! Did your offer letter mention NHS funding ?
Reply 1392
Stunned....just got an offer from Liverpool :biggrin:
Original post by HayBF123
Hope it's soon! They said to us last week we should hear in 2 weeks, so hopefully you should too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know they've made both offers and rejections from the December round so I guess I'm stuck in the middle :frown: the waiting is just annoying me now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chinapicke
Ah exactly in the same boat as you there! I thought I was going to get a straight reject and I felt as if some of there interviewers where quite hostile!but I'm sure you'll be fine just have to wait it out!😊

I have an interview coming up at the end of the month with Kings- any advice about questions or discussion topics would be greatly appreciated especially if the interviewers are quite hostile! thank you
Any advice for interviews at Keele?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how many interview dates UWE has?
Original post by ZoeLouise15
Have you had an interview at UEA?

Sorry for the late reply, yeh i had an interview there 3 weeks ago
Original post by N.Choi
Sorry for the late reply, yeh i had an interview there 3 weeks ago

Ah, do you have any tips? Or what to expect?

Also how long did it take for them to get back to you? (Did you get an offer? :biggrin: )
Original post by Mike the MOG
I know they've made both offers and rejections from the December round so I guess I'm stuck in the middle :frown: the waiting is just annoying me now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really? How strange! Hopefully wait not too much longer! Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending