The Student Room Group

BTEC for Physio

So i was wondering if it’s possible to reach a good uni with doing applied science BTEC, with sociology and eng lit. Mainly for physiotherapy
Does a good uni even matter for physio?
Original post by raychicken
So i was wondering if it’s possible to reach a good uni with doing applied science BTEC, with sociology and eng lit. Mainly for physiotherapy

Different uni's will have different entry requirements for Physio and may accept different qualifications. Your grades from your BTECs will also convert into UCAS points which some uni's also use as a grade format for entry. As well as your grades, your personal statement and experience embedded in it is also an important part to your application :smile:
It is definitely a good idea to research some uni's that you think you may be interested in, looking at their campus in general and what they offer for Physio. Sometimes the course content can differ between uni's and some might appeal to you more than others! :yep:
Reply 2
Give me a message on snapchat if you have at abagley652

I got into 4 out of 5 choices with a BTEC
Original post by raychicken

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending