The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2015/2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone had an offer/rejection from UEA Yet?
Reply 1581
Original post by NaturallyDumbKid
Nottingham offer ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats! when did you get this??
Original post by ljb91
congrats! when did you get this??

Thank you, and I found out Tuesday. You applied there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1583
Thank you, and I found out Tuesday. You applied there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh cool! :smile: yeah still nervously waiting to hear from them!
Original post by ljb91
ahh cool! :smile: yeah still nervously waiting to hear from them!

Ah okay good luck. When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1585
Ah okay good luck. When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! 28th Jan, and yours?
Original post by ljb91
Thank you! 28th Jan, and yours?

Mine was November/December. Can't quite remember

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1587
Anyone heard from salford????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ljb91
oh no! when did you have your notts interview! was cardiff your first choice anyway? :smile:

I didn't get an interview from Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1589
Original post by Lennyphysio
Haha I thought it was you from the choices you mentioned too! You'll have to message me if you hear anything! I can't take it anymore haha!

Haha yeah I will same from you! Horrible though just need to find out one way or the other!😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1590
Original post by codesx
Anyone heard from salford????

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had an interview there late in January but haven't heard anything yet :s-smilie:
Original post by shrublemaker
I'm applying for 2015 entry physiotherapy and applying to: Birmingham, Bournemouth, Nottingham, Plymouth and Southampton! I can't wait for this time next year (hopefully I'll get at least one offer :wink:)

Did you get an offer from Bournemouth?
Original post by Physflop
No sorry. They don't. In the last 2 years I've travelled to northumbria, teesside twice, sheffield and manchester and I live at least 3 hours drive from each of them. Unfortunately it's the sacrifice you have to make if you want a place! Costs a fortune but worth it if you get in
Yep it is sure worth it in the long run.
Original post by nadandfad
Is this with or without a railcard? If it's with then that's ridiculous - but if it's without then you should get yourself one! It's 70 quid for 3 years (covering uni) 1/3 off each journey you take so it's worth it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, life saver. I ended up actually buying getting 16-25 rail card and still ended up saving money.. well worth it.
Original post by louisemcnic
This was my first interview for uni so I was incredibly nervous, the one on one for me felt as though it went on for ages but looking back it was probably around 20 minutes?

The group discussion is relaxed, the statement is read out to you and then three people observe your contributions. I think the best advice I could give you is just to pick it apart, provide each of your statements with evidence and be inclusive foe other members of the group.

I wore a blazer, with a jumper tucked into some smart black jeans. I like to dress smart for all interviews, even though people may deny it I think first impressions are important!

Good luck !
Thanks for your reply, how long is the actual whole interview for Teeside? is it safe to book a train ticket return 4 hours after the interview start. they said it will take about 2-3 hours the whole interview, but i'm not sure.. I dont want to book later time just in case I have nothing to do for the next 2-3 hours.
Original post by Adderall
Thanks for your reply, how long is the actual whole interview for Teeside? is it safe to book a train ticket return 4 hours after the interview start. they said it will take about 2-3 hours the whole interview, but i'm not sure.. I dont want to book later time just in case I have nothing to do for the next 2-3 hours.

Heya this question wasn't for me but my teesside interview took about 2 hours in total. It varies depending on your individual interview time but you would definitely be safe 4 hours after!
Kings isn't NHS funded :redface:
What alevels are ideal for this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucegoose

I thought it was NHS funded..and just not funded for people already on NHS courses...
Original post by Lucegoose

Kings is funded it says on their website! Just also states they won't consider applicants already on another nhs funded course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending