The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2015/2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys don't worry about hearing late, I only got invited for an interview to Birmingham today! I've had an offer from Nottingham and UWE! :smile: be patient...it will come, I feel like I've been waiting forever
Reply 1781
Original post by dory123
Hey guys don't worry about hearing late, I only got invited for an interview to Birmingham today! I've had an offer from Nottingham and UWE! :smile: be patient...it will come, I feel like I've been waiting forever

congrats! did you hear about Notts offer on 17th Feb like the others? :smile:
I sooooo want to hear from them, they're my first choice so I'd just withdraw from all my others if they gave me an offer and would save me making pointless trips to other interviews, booo!
Did those with offers from Cardiff have to go onto their SIMS service?
Thanks!
Original post by smashnumber1fan
Did those with offers from Cardiff have to go onto their SIMS service?
Thanks!

I've just been sent my login details for SIMS! No offer yet though, haha made my heart race when I got the email 🙈
SAME with me ahhaa!!! ahh i see!;/ did your password come separately? mine hasn't arrived by email!;/
Original post by smashnumber1fan
SAME with me ahhaa!!! ahh i see!;/ did your password come separately? mine hasn't arrived by email!;/

yeah it has but it took awhile after the first email!
still no decision from them :frown:
Thanks!!!! When I receive anything i just go into panic mode!!!;p
They did say end of March...nice bit of false hope really sending us this;/;s
Original post by hollymay_
yeah it has but it took awhile after the first email!
still no decision from them :frown:

do you know how it works for cardiff? i got my username and password through today, but it doesnt say anything about an offer. it does say that successful students will need this to apply for residency, i dont know if that means anything though
Original post by big-ben
do you know how it works for cardiff? i got my username and password through today, but it doesnt say anything about an offer. it does say that successful students will need this to apply for residency, i dont know if that means anything though

i have no idea :frown:
seems silly that they would give us this if they were going to reject us! but i don't know :frown: no change on ucas!
I've just been sent my login details for SIMS! No offer yet though, haha made my heart race when I got the email 🙈

Same :frown: was hoping that meant I had an offer
Original post by charmill
Same :frown: was hoping that meant I had an offer

i was so excited haha! :frown:
Reply 1791
Have those that have been sent Cardiff SIMS details been successful in logging on? I manage to log on, but then it asks for my student number (I assuming they mean my UCAS application number?) and birthday, and when I enter them it says "Error: Unable to validate details"

Anyone else having this trouble?
Reply 1792
Original post by luce_b
Have those that have been sent Cardiff SIMS details been successful in logging on? I manage to log on, but then it asks for my student number (I assuming they mean my UCAS application number?) and birthday, and when I enter them it says "Error: Unable to validate details"

it has your cardiff university student number at the top of the first email I think. try and use that instead of the ucas number
Original post by luce_b

Oh god so glad it's not just me!! I've been freaking out

Original post by 1sabel
it has your cardiff university student number at the top of the first email I think. try and use that instead of the ucas number

Which email, the one with our username? (Did anyone get an acceptance email? I just got my news from track :///)
Reply 1794
Original post by Loopy-Lottie
Oh god so glad it's not just me!! I've been freaking out

Which email, the one with our username? (Did anyone get an acceptance email? I just got my news from track :///)

Yeah its in the first line of the username email above the "dear miss ....." and I havent had any reply from cardiff, I had an interview before Christmas but havent heard anything since :frown:
Original post by sf13fordj
Anyone else not heard from Nottingham yet, starting to get really anxious when they will tell me....

I'm still waiting.
Original post by ZoeLouise15
Anyone heard from UEA yet? :/

Still waiting to hear, I think they are my top choice, fingers crossed.
Original post by elliemargrave
Has anyone heard back from Nottingham, cardiff, Liverpool and keele post interview? My interviews were in jan/early Feb and I just want to know!

My interviews at Notts and Cardiff were early December and I still havent heard!

I've been sent log in details today too but haven't even had an interview at Cardiff so I'm not sure what the significance (if any) of sending these emails is!
Original post by zFizz
My interviews at Notts and Cardiff were early December and I still havent heard!

I had interviews at Keele and Nottingham in late January/early February and heard back from both within about ten days. I wouldn't panic though as one thing seems clear and that's that everyone's experience is different and things can suddenly fall into place 😃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending