The Student Room Group

How to pick up girls without using hypnosis? Advice needed.

Can anyone recommended me a course where I can learn this life skill?
(edited 9 years ago)
If they aren't going around in circles clucking like a chicken then it's just not possible :rolleyes:
Become a taxi or a bus driver?
Reply 3
Picking up girls isn't a life skill. It isn't something you can 'learn', girls don't come with instructions. What 'works' with one girl won't necessarily work with another, you can't treat us like robots.
Original post by Rlove95
Picking up girls isn't a life skill. It isn't something you can 'learn', girls don't come with instructions. What 'works' with one girl won't necessarily work with another, you can't treat us like robots.

What about objects:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Can't pick up girls...do you even lift bro?
Wow u sound like a pussy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well this is just sad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Acquire some dates

Walk up to a girl, ask her "do you wanna date?"

If she says no, pull out some dates, say "your loss", and eat one. If she says yes, you got a date. If she legitimately wants to eat a date, give her a date and start talking to her

Original post by Arithmeticae

Acquire some dates

Walk up to a girl, ask her "do you wanna date?"

If she says no, pull out some dates, say "your loss", and eat one. If she says yes, you got a date. If she legitimately wants to eat a date, give her a date and start talking to her

Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jackoclypse
Can anyone recommended me a course where I can learn this life skill?

I'm afraid it's not possible i.e. you can't just hypnotise someone. But learning about solution focused therapy i.e. developing skills that will help you to quickly build rapport with other people would enable you to build relationship(s).
Play the sims 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Without hypnosis?

Is that even possible?:dontknow:
The guys that get girls easily are more likely to do nasty things to them. If you really are a nice, honest bloke you'd get yourself more involved socially but not just for the sake of getting a partner.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending