The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

About Freshers Fest tickets...

Hi everyone! First of all, I apologise in advance for probably breaking at least two posting rules (it's always been my tradition on forums) and inevitably asking a stupid question.

Anyway, I'm planning on buying two standard freshers fest tickets for me and a friend, who doesn't go to uni, and picking them up at the the guild of students since I live off-campus. Is it possible for my friend to join me, or would he need to be a Birmingham student with an ID to use these tickets?

<link removed by mod>

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Pretty sure they won't let you pick up someone else's tickets. I'd also be surprised if the website allows you to buy more than 1 of each ticket. You need an id number to register on the guild website. You could try buying the tickets off someone.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by A Sloth
Hi everyone! First of all, I apologise in advance for probably breaking at least two posting rules (it's always been my tradition on forums) and inevitably asking a stupid question.

Anyway, I'm planning on buying two standard freshers fest tickets for me and a friend, who doesn't go to uni, and picking them up at the the guild of students since I live off-campus. Is it possible for my friend to join me, or would he need to be a Birmingham student with an ID to use these tickets?

<link removed by mod>

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, but first of all, you won't be allowed to collect tickets for a friend, and as he isn't a birmingham student, he won't be allowed entrance to events (this is especially true for those at the Guild, as they are very strict on ensuring that they are shown student ID).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending