The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Get Vanilla Smirnoff (not sure if you can get it here though, I bought it in Canada) and mix it with Coke. You can make it super strong and it still tastes yummy! That's what I'm doing right now lol.
Reply 2
I had some vanilla absolut vodka and it was vile! Everybody at Reading festival (except for whoever stole it) thought so too.
Reply 3
quadruple_twist
Get Vanilla Smirnoff (not sure if you can get it here though, I bought it in Canada) and mix it with Coke. You can make it super strong and it still tastes yummy! That's what I'm doing right now lol.

I can't stand Coke! Any other sugestions?
Reply 4
Mmm, Vodka and Lemonade is lovely.

But Vodka, Lime and Lemonade is better. =P
Vodka and fanta lemon is lovely!
kimzotic
I can't stand Coke! Any other sugestions?

Hmm well vanilla vodka straight is quite nice. It doesn't have that "ewww pure alcohol" aftertaste which is wonderful. But vanilla vodka and coke is genuinely awesome. It doesn't really taste like coke, just fizzy vanilla alcohol lol.
-Archers and lemonade (Lovely :smile:)
-Vodka and orange
-Southern Comfort and lemonade
-Vodka, lemonade, and lime
-Midori and lemonade (It's a melon liquor, and quite nice)
Reply 8
apple sourz & lemonade is nice aswell. i'm told tropical sourz (the blue one) is also nice with lemonade, but i've never tried it myself!
Reply 9
there are some nice vodkas out there - 42 below is a range which has some very interesting flavours. i picked up a kiwi one and passion fruit. also, look out for van gogh vodkas. it's a flavoured range, a bit limited in the uk at the mo i think, but quite good.
Gin and Orange Juice is surprisingly nice.
Reply 11
Vodka and cranberry juice is yum.. vodka lime and lemonade good too.. my friends have vodka and soda water which tastes a bit weird but her excuse is she doesnt want to be bloated...strange lol
Reply 12
SMIRNOFF ICE WITH BLACKCURRENT SQUASH omggg lusssh or what!
Reply 13
Vodka and:
-lime and lemonade
-orange juice
-cranberry juice
-orange and cranberry juice

if you're doing it at home though, you really can't beat a bit of vodka with Innocent smoothie. Sexy as.
Innocent smoothie and vodka. What a fantastic idea.
Reply 15
tropical juice or mango juice with Vodka.... you'l be begging for more!!!
Reply 16
Mattmoy_2000
Innocent smoothie and vodka. What a fantastic idea.

Oh it's magical :biggrin:
Reply 17
People who drink vodka and lime & lemonade: do you drink that when you're out, or just at home? Do you get weird looks from people at bar when you ask for vodka and lime & lemonade, cos I do! lol
Reply 18
I drink it out and nope no odd looks at all!
Reply 19
kimzotic
People who drink vodka and lime & lemonade: do you drink that when you're out, or just at home? Do you get weird looks from people at bar when you ask for vodka and lime & lemonade, cos I do! lol

Haha. I drink it when I'm out. Not had many strange looks, tbh!

I don't care anyway - It's delishhh! :]

Latest