The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I drink it too when Im out, most of my friends do too. One of my friends, however, has started drinking vodka, water and lime. Just ordinary still water. Now that gets some strange looks! I was very dubious at first but she made me taste it and it actually just tastes like vodka lemonade and lime, only not fizzy. Oh, sometimes I like vodka lemonade and blackcurrent too!
Reply 21
Rather Vodka, Lime & Lemonade than some of the things people ask for...
Reply 22
Shooting_Star
I drink it too when Im out, most of my friends do too. One of my friends, however, has started drinking vodka, water and lime. Just ordinary still water. Now that gets some strange looks! I was very dubious at first but she made me taste it and it actually just tastes like vodka lemonade and lime, only not fizzy. Oh, sometimes I like vodka lemonade and blackcurrent too!

:confused: Water with vodka? Hmm, that's a new one!
Reply 23
Vodka and lemonade, vodka red bull and archers and lemonade, lovely ^_^

Also, has anyone ever tried Skol and blackcurrant? Sounds nasty but it actually tastes really nice
Vodka and Lemonade sounds pretty good to me, but then I'm pretty keen on Lemonade with everything.
Reply 25
If you like vodka and lemonade go for dry martini and lemonade. Or if you've got a REALLY sweet tooth and/or don't like the taste of alcohol, sweet martini.
kimzotic
People who drink vodka and lime & lemonade: do you drink that when you're out, or just at home? Do you get weird looks from people at bar when you ask for vodka and lime & lemonade, cos I do! lol
Nope, I havn't had any strange looks. I wouldn't care though to be honest, as I don't like vodka straight, or if I can taste it, so with loads of lime cordial the problem is solved :biggrin:
Vodka and lemonade is normal though.

Vodka is vile though! Ew.
nowt wrong with vodka lime and lemonade at a bar, i have soda instead of lemonade though
Reply 29
Vodka and watermelon juice woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is the sheet!
Reply 30
I like vodka cranberry and vodka red bull.

"Feeding" a watermelon vodka and offer it to unsuspecting guests are ... well fun
Reply 31
I used to LOVE vodka & lemonade! I now prefer vodka, lime & lemonade, even though I tried it before and prefered it without the lime, not sure what changed...you should try it with lime! & no, it's not weird to ask for it at the bar, lol. Mm...apple sours are yummy! Another drink you could try is cheeky vimto - people make it differently i think, but the one I had was port & WKD, comes in a pint glass but tastes just like the sweet...or ribena, they're kinda similar!
Reply 32
ive never had vodka and lemonade. ill have to try it

Latest