The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Rosalily
I don't think I'm allowed to discuss it :confused:

Were you told you cant? Because its not the same test every time you know. They have loads which circulate.
Reply 81
Do they get dofferent passages and different essay titles for every single sitting?
Reply 82
iva
Do they get dofferent passages and different essay titles for every single sitting?

Nope. They just mix them up I've heard.
Serenity
Were you told you cant? Because its not the same test every time you know. They have loads which circulate.
When you first get to the screen you have to agree to a nondisclosure agreement before the test starts.
Well on the first page of this thread, John Gardner posted in reply to Tomasiona Mhaire that she shouldn't be discussing her test :frown:
Reply 85
Stick Man
When you first get to the screen you have to agree to a nondisclosure agreement before the test starts.

I see. That's kinda crappy, since everyone could easily talk about to people at their school. The only way they could enforce is if someone copied the whole thing and started up a .com or something :p:
Reply 86
Rosalily
Well on the first page of this thread, John Gardner posted in reply to Tomasiona Mhaire that she shouldn't be discussing her test :frown:

Aah, sorry for the encouragement. I'll behave.
Its ok, you didn't know!!
Reply 88
And John Gardner could read this and get you disqualified :p:
Hey, I did mine today. I have no clue how it went. I don't feel it went really badly, but really have no idea. The essay went well though- 698 words in total though!
Well done Phil :biggrin: its good to know its over, isn't it?
Oh yes! Although I'm starting to feel uneasy about my score, I don't know why. Perhaps I'm just a pessimist!
I feel the same. There's one question I had an educated guess at, and they mentioned in my General Studies class yesterday the word in the question that I'd guessed at, and it had a different meaning to what I thought it did - so that's one more I know I've got wrong :frown:
Reply 93
what was the word?
Can't tell you I'm sorry :frown: confidentiality agreement and all that...
Reply 95
Rosalily
Can't tell you I'm sorry :frown: confidentiality agreement and all that...

It was 'because' wasn't it.. :frown:
Serenity
It was 'because' wasn't it.. :frown:

Nope, not an everyday word at all.
Reply 97
Rosalily
Nope, not an everyday word at all.

Thank god. I suck at those.
Reply 98
I've already done the LNAT, so it's alright. But I think I know what word you're talking about, and I also made an educated guess at that word too :smile:.

Latest

Trending

Trending