The Student Room Group

Bristol law offer on hold - lnat score

A week or two ago i was put on hold by bristol for law which i realise is very common but after doing research many say that it means i have met the miniumum requirements so does that give me an indication of what my lnat score will be or is there a much lower miniumum lnat score which is unlikely to be accepted?
I got 27 on the lnat and mine was put on hold too
Reply 2
Original post by Username123ab

of thats good! so does it mean i got higher then the required score which i belive is around 25 with some expections or could i have got below 20 and still met the bare miniumum or do you not know? no worries if not
Reply 3
Original post by tom_roz
A week or two ago i was put on hold by bristol for law which i realise is very common but after doing research many say that it means i have met the miniumum requirements so does that give me an indication of what my lnat score will be or is there a much lower miniumum lnat score which is unlikely to be accepted?

wondering the same rn hah
Reply 4

how do you know your score
Original post by aloexo
how do you know your score

I took the LNAT in 2021/applied to start uni academic year 2022/23
Reply 6

I took the LNAT in 2021/applied to start uni academic year 2022/23

ahh makes sense
how quick did you get put on hold? i applied 13 days ago but not been put on hold.
Reply 8
Original post by symptom
how quick did you get put on hold? i applied 13 days ago but not been put on hold.

got put on hold a few days ago i applied in november
Reply 9
Original post by tom_roz
of thats good! so does it mean i got higher then the required score which i belive is around 25 with some expections or could i have got below 20 and still met the bare miniumum or do you not know? no worries if not

Where did you get the required score of 25 from? The table on the LNAT Master website says 21 for Bristol and one person was even accepted with a score of 7 - https://lnatmaster.com/lnat-universities/
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by madmad21
got put on hold a few days ago i applied in november

That's reassuring thanks. When did you do your LNAT?
Reply 11
Original post by symptom
That's reassuring thanks. When did you do your LNAT?

did my lnat in october! sooo nervous apparently results are coming out early feb this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending