The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

When do our lessons start?

Does anyone know when our lessons begin?

I've got my timetable now with my modules (English and History), but I'm not sure if the lessons on the timetable apply from when we first arrive at University?
Reply 1
I emailed them about a week asking when the actual course starts and they said the 29th.

Btw, when/how did you get your timetable? I'm doing English and haven't heard anything from them regarding a timetable. I also haven't received a welcome pack.

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by RSL
I emailed them about a week asking when the actual course starts and they said the 29th.

Btw, when/how did you get your timetable? I'm doing English and haven't heard anything from them regarding a timetable. I also haven't received a welcome pack.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went on SUSSED, logged in and went on "Online Timetable".

Have you chosen your modules? and when did you do it?. It might just be a bit slower for you.

I haven't received a welcome pack either but I moved house like two weeks ago so guessing it got sent to my old one. Is it important?
Reply 3
Original post by JJXX212
I went on SUSSED, logged in and went on "Online Timetable".

Have you chosen your modules? and when did you do it?. It might just be a bit slower for you.

I haven't received a welcome pack either but I moved house like two weeks ago so guessing it got sent to my old one. Is it important?

No :/

I wasn't even aware we had to choose modules. I haven't received any emails instructing me to do so. How do you pick them? And how do you create a SUSSED account?

I don't think it is important - I've just heard people talking about it in other threads so I assumed it gave information on what happens when we arrive.
Reply 4
Original post by RSL
No :/

I wasn't even aware we had to choose modules. I haven't received any emails instructing me to do so. How do you pick them? And how do you create a SUSSED account?

I don't think it is important - I've just heard people talking about it in other threads so I assumed it gave information on what happens when we arrive.

Check your junk email. It's probably in there. If not here's a link http://www.ugwelcome.southampton.ac.uk

Going through the process you'll need to set up an IT account, apply for an I.D card, Enrol and then choose your modules.

If you need any help with any of the steps send me a private message and I'll help out :smile:.
Reply 5
Original post by JJXX212
Check your junk email. It's probably in there. If not here's a link http://www.ugwelcome.southampton.ac.uk

Going through the process you'll need to set up an IT account, apply for an I.D card, Enrol and then choose your modules.

If you need any help with any of the steps send me a private message and I'll help out :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending