The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth University Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tez429
Have you got your a levels already? If not then you should have grades on there that you need to achieve x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I forgot to mention that I already have all of my grades...of you haven't then I assume that there will be grades somewhere.
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Sarapookie
I forgot to mention that I already have all of my grades...of you haven't then I assume that there will be grades somewhere.

Aww cool then I think that's all you have to do so once they have received them and are happy with them your offer should change to unconditional x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tez429
Aww cool then I think that's all you have to do so once they have receivked them and are happy with them your offer should change to unconditional x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks Tez, I've also had to do other forms as I'll need a health check and DBS certificate etc! Looking forward to my unconditional coming through and then I can write my resignation letter for my job!
Reply 63
Thanks Tez, I've also had to do other forms as I'll need a health check and DBS certificate etc! Looking forward to my unconditional coming through and then I can write my resignation letter for my job!

It's ok no problem :smile: I've had all them forms to fill in too :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back regarding BSc Adult Nursing and sent their application off around the time of the 19th Dec? Still not heard anything :frown:
Original post by Tez429
Have you got your a levels already? If not then you should have grades on there that you need to achieve x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've already got 2 A Levels, EPQ LV3 and 1 AS, and am now doing 2 more AS and an A2. It's weird that I still haven't got a response from them yet, don't I need written confirmation to show UCAS?
Reply 66
Original post by VeronicaJMS
Hi!

So I've applied to study Fine Art.
I currently study Art and Photography.
I picked Plymouth Uni because of the location really, you get city life, country side, sea side and more!
I loved it that much I attended two open days!

I live 5 hours away from Plymouth so it's a tricky decision, but if anyone is in a similar position, it would be nice to get in touch!

V :smile:

Hey Same here I'm up In Manchester, I Really wish I could have attended the open Days. I have people telling me the city is dead :?
Original post by WilliamSlim
Yeah I've already got 2 A Levels, EPQ LV3 and 1 AS, and am now doing 2 more AS and an A2. It's weird that I still haven't got a response from them yet, don't I need written confirmation to show UCAS?

Why would you need to show UCAS anything?
Hey guys, im looking to start in September, A-Levels permitting of course! I came across this group tho? Not sure if it means much?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1758509197706908/
(edited 9 years ago)
Why would you need to show UCAS anything?

Maybe a written confirmation or evidence or something, as my offer still says conditional even though i've sent them copies of my qualifications and no response back from the email.
Hey, does anyone know when applying for accomodation opens? And what the process is, e.g do we choose a top 3 and are allocated a room in one of these? I went to the open day but it was so long ago that I can't remember what they said about it, and I cant seem to find clear info on the website. Thankyou in advance! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello :smile:

I was just wondering if anyone has got an offer to study adult nursing at plymouth and if they have booked a place on an applicant day? I can't seem to find the course 'adult nursing' on the registration form and was wondering if it was considered under 'healthcare science - life sciences'?

Thanks for your help! :biggrin:
Reply 72
Original post by Libbyhickson

I was just wondering if anyone has got an offer to study adult nursing at plymouth and if they have booked a place on an applicant day? I can't seem to find the course 'adult nursing' on the registration form and was wondering if it was considered under 'healthcare science - life sciences'?

I don't know if this helps but for my occupational therapy it's was only available on 1 day so I would check all of the dates to see if you can find your course :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

I am currently doing Health and Social Care Access to HE

I am a mature student

I have applied to Plymouth to do Mental Health Nursing.

I have an interview next week, eek!

I would be good to hear how other people doing mental health are getting on.
Reply 74
Original post by J Saints
Hi,

I am currently doing Health and Social Care Access to HE

I am a mature student

I have applied to Plymouth to do Mental Health Nursing.

I have an interview next week, eek!

I would be good to hear how other people doing mental health are getting on.

I had my interview yesterday for mental health, waiting to hear dont think it went too well
Conditional offer received for biomed! Anyone else doing this? :smile:
Reply 76
What course are you applying for?
Conservation Biology and have got an offer for 280 ucas points

Currently studying : biology, geography and art at a level. (I did chemistry as)

Why plymouth: it's a reasonable distance away from me, I like the campus and the course looks good.

I've attended a open and applicant visit day. :smile:
Original post by Libbyhickson

Hello I've been accepted for a interview TOMORROW !!! For Plymouth Uni for adult nursing on the site it comes under health and human science
Hi guys,
Thought I'd join this post after yesterdays applicant day.

-What course are you applying for?
Biological Sciences
-What are you currently studying?
Biology, Chemistry and Geography.
- Why the University of Plymouth?
The staff and students all seem so friendly and the campus is in a great location.
- Have you attended an open day or visit?
Attended an open day last year and the applicant day on Jan 31st.

Plymouth was going to be my insurance but I'm seriously reconsidering that cause it was so nice. I can't see a reason not to go.
What did anyone else think?
I've got an offer to study Fine Art...anyone else???x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending